Band Of Brothers Or The Pacific

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

BoB easily, although The Pacific was no slouch.

Still waiting on the too-good-to-pass-up deal on the Pacific blu ray though.

let me know if u find a deal.

im sure that this memorial day weekend we will see a marathon of one of the two on tv

I've only seen the first episode of the Pacific but I can already tell you it will never touch BoB. That cast was something special

How much action is in BoB and what other aspects of BoB do you guys like?

Well jam... Didn't expect to see people hatin' - I thought it would turn into an appreciation thread lol...
Like yeah I agree the characters in Band Of Brothers were better but The Pacific wasn't TRASH.. 
laugh.gif

BoB definitely. Man I love that series. One of my ALL TIME favorite shows EVER. From the casting, to the story, to the filming, just every thing about it was done to perfection. And the fact that I'm a WWII buff just made me love it even more. The Pacific was good, but just doesn't compare.

Pacific doesn't even come close to Band of Brothers.

Pacific had no flow, each episode was basically a completely different story and half the time I didn't even know who the characters were. 

Band of Brothers was one fo the best moves/mini-series/tv shows I ever watched.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Band of Brothers was one fo the best moves/mini-series/tv shows I ever watched.

I've seen it probably a dozen times start to finish over the past 4 or so years since I purchased it on Blu-Ray.  It allows so much insight on the 101st.

I was able to take a side trip to Belgium and visit Bastogne and Foy last time I was in Europe... The fox holes are still there, pretty intense being in those forests and making footprints in the same place many of those guys lost their lives and/or limbs.

Currahee!

Band of Brothers, IMO - casting was impeccable, the choice of Damian Lewis and his chemistry with Ron (Ihave more range than just Office Space) Livingston made the series work so well...

Back
Top Bottom