Banned 2016 LC Please

Last edited:
Shoes in question are too dark to ascertain. Do you mind taking them in a well lit environment? Make sure your shoes are exposed with proper lighting. Take the following photos:-

1) a closeup of the wing logo
2) a shot of the shoe trees
3) the back of the shoe. The whole shoe must been seen.
4) a photo of the swoosh sign at the side of the shoe. Need to see the stitchings.
5) a close up of the shoe lace bag.
6) a side profile of the shoe.
7) the perforation on the shoe toe. Just take a photo of the shoe toe directly from the top.

Lastly I want you to feel the letterings inside the side of your shoe that says "10 841018X". Tell me what you feel. Real pair has letterings that are thicker and rubbery. You can feel the letterings as your fingers skim across them.

Try to take direct shots of your shoes. Not at an angle.

Shoes in question are too dark to ascertain. Do you mind taking them in a well lit environment? Make sure your shoes are exposed with proper lighting. Take the following photos:-

1) a closeup of the wing logo
2) a shot of the shoe trees
3) the back of the shoe. The whole shoe must been seen.
4) a photo of the swoosh sign at the side of the shoe. Need to see the stitchings.
5) a close up of the shoe lace bag.
6) a side profile of the shoe.
7) the perforation on the shoe toe. Just take a photo of the shoe toe directly from the top.

Lastly I want you to feel the letterings inside the side of your shoe that says "10 841018X". Tell me what you feel. Real pair has letterings that are thicker and rubbery. You can feel the letterings as your fingers skim across them.

Try to take direct shots of your shoes. Not at an angle.
Here are all the pics you requested, taken with a better camera this time.

The print on the inside of the shoe has an elevation to it and feels thick and rubbery as you stated.

Very good-looking pair! Well done! You got yourself a legit pair! Although you didn't take what I requested in (5) and (7) but it shouldn't matter.

Last edited:
Very good-looking pair! Well done! You got yourself a legit pair! Although you didn't take what I requested in (5) and (7) but it shouldn't matter.
Sorry, they may not have loaded properly.

Last edited:
Relax there are no fakes with CAD MSRP tags...we not that important. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom