banned from jjb =(

I can't believe I'm banned. I mean I have no problem being banned when I deserve it, but I did nothing to violate their ROC and quite a few membersactually liked me.

JRS, that's how I felt yesterday.
Apparently, they have a "rogue mod" banning NT'ers(.niketalk) in sight. The other admins at the board seem pretty cool.
They were confused though because they had no idea what was going on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I can't believe I'm banned. I mean I have no problem being banned when I deserve it, but I did nothing to violate their ROC and quite a few members actually liked me.
QFT. I just dont get it. they sniped me just because i have a niketalk in my s/n...thats yuku discrimination

How old are you dudes?
smh.gif
@ you dudes acting like 16 year olds... don't you guys get female interaction outside of the internet?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

JRS, that's how I felt yesterday.
Apparently, they have a "rogue mod" banning NT'ers(.niketalk) in sight. The other admins at the board seem pretty cool.
They were confused though because they had no idea what was going on.
laugh.gif
Like seriously who just bans people for the hell of it, if this imbecile just checked the last 5 posts I made he would realize I was liked overthere. I still can't believe they banned you, but now at least it makes sense. Smh
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Yeah, a few people (myself) got banned for normal things we would have done on NT. i.e. you mad gifs,smack gifs, and all our other gifs we usually use. Hopefully when meth and dirty bring the hammer our day to day NT usage will be considered in the same lightwhen they review the threads over there.

NOVEMBER IS GOING TO BE A HOT MONTH (pyp will be epic). already got my "i aint quoting nothin" gif ready...
[/color]

laugh.gif
At first I was appreciating JJB more, but this banning is making me appreciate NT more because I know it's run by a democracy and not some communisticruler who has his/her agenda.

Originally Posted by CJ863

How old are you dudes?
smh.gif
@ you dudes acting like 16 year olds... don't you guys get female interaction outside of the internet?
smh.gif
Some of us do...but there are some that don't.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by CJ863

How old are you dudes?
smh.gif
smh.gif
Some of us do...but there are some that don't.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

They took out a Kliq member I know that.

I had to post just to make sure I wasn't banned. I really didn't do anything over there though.

To the dude that asked... you act like just because you get play outside the internet, you can't just have fun. You really think I'm seriouslyconsidering any of these chicks?
smh.gif

i knew he was going to be banned after he said "i left my mark on JJB", went to go see, BAM, interesting indeed how long it was up.

OK SO THE EPITOME OF SWAG WAKES UP GOES TO JJB AND FINDS HIMSELF BANNED FOR NO REASON AT ALL. WHAT KIND OF FACIST MESSAGE BOARD ARE THEY RUNNING OVER. ALL MY POSTS WHERE RESPECTFUL, INTELLIGENT, AND SWAGALICIOUS.

CAPS LOCK MEAN I'M MAD.
I guess orangepeel is all mine then.
b7b2no.gif

laugh.gif

Well I figured he was getting banned.
He did a big NO-NO and took advantage of the less restrictions over there.

Back
Top Bottom