Banned

I was finishing up a fresh pee pee in the Jack In The Box restroom and there was a guy washing his hands before me. The guy finishes washing his hands and goesto 'wave' his hand in front of the paper towel dispenser to dry off. He waves it a bunch of times.. no paper comes out. I'm watching him as hetries and tries to no avail. Now this dude is SUPER black. I'm not tryin to be racist... but he had a SUPER dark complexion, the type that you see in thosepics where you can't see the dude in a dark pic. Anyway, he finally gives up. I go to the dispenser and *bam* - I get my paper towel with ease. -- He'sstill wiping his hands on the back of his pants. He gives me a look, but I kinda just look away, cuz there's no way I'm dispensing towels for some guyin a bathroom because he's too dark. Dark dude was visually perturbed tho.

I'm just wondering if any of you SUPER dark NTers have the same problem. I have never seen that before. But, I was thinking this paper towel machine isthinking dude's hand was just a shadow.

Racist machine. So close to MLK day, too.

indifferent.gif

Same thing happened to me at a soda machine once, lead me to believe there are racist midgets in there.

DUCKTALES!!!
This didn't happen,
I dont know why youre trying to be racist on NT I call for a BAN!!!
And I rarely do that, but you my friend deserve it!!
I think a couple weeks to a month away from NT will have you thinking twice about posting again!!!

Derogatory comments regarding race in your post and sig' (see post #10) are a sure fire way to "retire" from NT.

You've been banned.

Back
Top Bottom