a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-02.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-03.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-04.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-05.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-06.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-07.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-08.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-b-sides-00-570x558.jpg

Most stories in real life are not in linear form. The same could be said about product development, where only a few designs will end up as a final product. The upcoming B-Sides Collection from adidas Originals allows the design to the narrator of its story once again and to revisit some of the most talked about editions from the Trefoil label. The new campaign will also include the Super Ape Star, a follow-up to the A Bathing Ape x adidas Originals collaboration 8 years ago. While original project is credited with propagating A Bathing Ape (BAPE) onto a wider demographic in the West, its new rendition is hoping to do the same with Super Ape Star B-Sides Edition.

In off white suede with navy leather details and the ubiquitous 3-Stripes, along the heel panel is an embossment of that BAPE’s head insignia. Printed on the sockliner is the blue variant of BAPE first camo pattern, a gold tongue tab marks the collaboration between the 2 companies, and finally, the imprint of the statement, “Trefle en Chevrons et Bape

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-b-sides-01-570x558.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-01.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-02.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-03.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-04.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-05.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-06.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-07.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-super-ape-star-08.jpg

a-bathing-ape-adidas-originals-b-sides-00-570x558.jpg

Most stories in real life are not in linear form. The same could be said about product development, where only a few designs will end up as a final product. The upcoming B-Sides Collection from adidas Originals allows the design to the narrator of its story once again and to revisit some of the most talked about editions from the Trefoil label. The new campaign will also include the Super Ape Star, a follow-up to the A Bathing Ape x adidas Originals collaboration 8 years ago. While original project is credited with propagating A Bathing Ape (BAPE) onto a wider demographic in the West, its new rendition is hoping to do the same with Super Ape Star B-Sides Edition.

In off white suede with navy leather details and the ubiquitous 3-Stripes, along the heel panel is an embossment of that BAPE’s head insignia. Printed on the sockliner is the blue variant of BAPE first camo pattern, a gold tongue tab marks the collaboration between the 2 companies, and finally, the imprint of the statement, “Trefle en Chevrons et Bape

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

$200?

Nice shoes, but like most sneakers from big companies, way overpriced.

Its priced so high because its a collab with BAPE.....I'm sure you know most Superstars aren't that much.

$200?

Its priced so high because its a collab with BAPE.....I'm sure you know most Superstars aren't that much.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

$200?

Oh yeah, I'm aware that they're $200 because of the whole BAPE thing.  BAPE itself, no offense to BAPE fans, is waaaaaaaaaay overpriced.  $200 could get you a lot of stuff.

$200?

Oh yeah, I'm aware that they're $200 because of the whole BAPE thing.  BAPE itself, no offense to BAPE fans, is waaaaaaaaaay overpriced.  $200 could get you a lot of stuff.

I've never owned anything by Bape, but I could definitely get down with these.

I've never owned anything by Bape, but I could definitely get down with these.

Forgot bape even existed. This ain't 2006
laugh.gif

Why don't they just rip off the superstar design entirely like the AF1?

Forgot bape even existed. This ain't 2006
laugh.gif

Why don't they just rip off the superstar design entirely like the AF1?

$200?

I agree man, BAPE imo is played out too....Nigo actually had to sell the brand, but I think he's still gonna be involved in the designing process though.

^They may have ripped off the AF1 and actually some Puma design too, but if people will buy then you can't really hate on them,  but yeah they took that design and totally rode the wave.....Once Pharrell started wearing em they became played out, and the fake hoodies were a trend back in 06, I remember practically everyone at my HS had one hahha ....BAPE actually fell off in Japan back in 05.

$200?

I agree man, BAPE imo is played out too....Nigo actually had to sell the brand, but I think he's still gonna be involved in the designing process though.

^They may have ripped off the AF1 and actually some Puma design too, but if people will buy then you can't really hate on them,  but yeah they took that design and totally rode the wave.....Once Pharrell started wearing em they became played out, and the fake hoodies were a trend back in 06, I remember practically everyone at my HS had one hahha ....BAPE actually fell off in Japan back in 05.

These are actually kinda clean but not for $200. Where will they be releasing just out of curiosity?

Back
Top Bottom