Barack Obama Appreciation Vol. Haters Are Not Necessary

Just got back from an Obama rally. Dude gave his amazing speech and he moved us all.

Yes,
We

Can

Appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

I give amazing speeches as well.

Does that make me the next president?
no, but it makes you a bitter individual. go take in some fresh air, you need to relax. you're always so angry and against everything

they're all phonies dude.

ill prob vote for him bc he has a decent looking wife.

mccains wife looks like satan

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but anyways, i went to the obama rally in houston earlier this week
eek.gif
dude is amazing.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

I give amazing speeches as well.

Does that make me the next president?

My mom's a woman. Should she be the next president?

My grandpa is a war hero. Should he be the next president?

Shoot! I guess because two people share the same quality we can't have any leader, of any sort, in this country.

I wasn't saying I was going to vote for him because of his speeches. I'm going to vote for him because I agree with him on most policies and I thinkhe would be a good president. I just find his speech inspirational and hopeful. Geez. Don't get your Republican panties in a bunch.

Note: If you respond to this post with the cliche´ "his 'hope' is irrational/ childish" or "just because he says stuff doesn'tmean he will do stuff", or anything to that effect. I will not respond

Note: If you respond to this post with the cliche´ "his 'hope' is irrational/ childish" or "just because he says stuff doesn't mean he will do stuff", or anything to that effect. I will not respond
You should respond - that last comment was great!
laugh.gif

Anyways, I believe that if this man is elected into office then he'll turn this country into a direction that is vastly needed and wanted by Americans,Democratic OR Republican. He'll improve America's tarnished image around the globe and set forth a new standard for American living.

Until March 4th,

Bruce Uppercut

Obama is definitely appreicated
pimp.gif

Hopefully he comes through with what he's saying and delivers some results if elected
ohwell.gif

with that rational, please don't vote. the looks of a candidates spouse is not a reason to vote for them. otherwise kucinich would have won already
laugh.gif

appreciated. someone needs to deal with the grand wizard of the KKK though. dudes puttin hits on obama's head. dude's tryin to receive the player haterof the year award word to silky johnson
smh.gif

Politics aren't a game; it's about making the right choices in life.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaolinSwordz32

appreciated. someone needs to deal with the grand wizard of the KKK though. dudes puttin hits on obama's head. dude's tryin to receive the player hater of the year award word to silky johnson
smh.gif

word, son is salty. always talking down on something or someone. son just aint happy with life
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

smh.gif

actually it is a game. Whoever gets the most votes wins. Why would candidates blatently attack each other then. I wasnt saying his wife is

"hot" I was just implying all politicians look like snake oil salesmen.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

smh.gif

actually it is a game. Whoever gets the most votes wins. Why would candidates blatently attack each other then. I wasnt saying his wife is

"hot" I was just implying all politicians look like snake oil salesmen.
eyes.gif
What makes you think its a game? The blatant attacks havelong been a strategy in politics. We have 7 years enough of a president who wouldn't bring affordable health care and college tuition, endorse stem cellresearch, create more jobs domestically here, and comply to environmental standards and instead takes billions of dollars of money to fund a meaningless war,ships potential jobs overseas, appoint strict constructionist judges to the bench, and created tax cuts for the rich and not the middle class. Just thinkabout what George W. did for the people of America.

Obama has my vote.

Did he give any details about this change that only he can bring??
Because i would love to start hearing real reasons why he should be our next president.

Back
Top Bottom