BARACK OBAMA DROPS IN BENs CHILI BOWL IN DC. Sorry if posted already.

off_line.gif
mr delorean

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by langfor5

It's gonna be a good couple of upcoming years.
pimp.gif
its safe to assume youre not an economics major?

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Get used to it fellas. Your President is black.
technically, hes still more white and arab than he is african. but that isnt as "historical" as just saying black.

Originally Posted by ElementalRisk

Im disregarding any youthful hype surrounding him.

I voted for him because im hoping he will turn this economy around.
Lets hope he does a good job otherwise America will never vote for a minority leader again....ever.
i dont buy the part about americans not voting for a minority again, but if he actually does what hes promised, the "reported" deficit will rise to over $20 tril and deflation will set in.

Picture%2050_2.larger.jpg

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

off_line.gif
mr delorean

pimp.gif

technically, hes still more white and arab than he is african. but that isnt as "historical" as just saying black.

Lets hope he does a good job otherwise America will never vote for a minority leader again....ever.
i dont buy the part about americans not voting for a minority again, but if he actually does what hes promised, the "reported" deficit will rise to over $20 tril and deflation will set in.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

6a00d4142efd3f3c7f00d414332aab3c7f-500pi

No one listen to Delorean he is still trying to kick it up to 88 and go back before the election, he is probably trying to perfect the flux capacitor as Itype. Go see Christopher Lloyd he figured it out already. I also saw the he's more white and Arab comment. I see we are still trying to equate him toterrorism aren't we? I don't know if you know this but his dad is black and his mom is white. It doesn't matter what religion his dad took up itdoesn't make him Arab, that's like saying if I followed the Koran I am a Arab, no I am still white I just follow the Koran. Stop being salty and calmdown. Your at a 10 you should be at like a 1. I would post the you mad pic but we already know you are. Then you would make a snarky comment and feel very bigof yourself with your George Bush confidence syndrome.

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

off_line.gif
mr delorean

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

6a00d4142efd3f3c7f00d414332aab3c7f-500pi

laugh.gif

Dude above me went IN on duke..

The thing that gets me the most are always the "He's not black, he's half white" comments. Son.. if this was plantation days, he would beright out in the field with the rest of us. Seriously, people so upset that we are excited we got a black president, dudes just waiting for my man to fail.

Back
Top Bottom