Barack Obama -plagiarism? You be the judge...

blco02

Banned
'Senator Obama Lifted Rhetoric': In conference call on Monday, Hillary aide Howard Wolfson hits Obama for using Mass. Gov. Deval Patrick's words'without attribution'... Rep. Jim McGovern (D-Mass): '...When Sen. Obama uses [those words] and doesn't credit their origin, those same wordsseem less inspiring'... Obama Adviser Responds: Obama and Patrick are friends who 'share thoughts on ideas and language'; Clinton's campaign'grasping at straws'... Developing... CLINTON TEAM ACCUSES OBAMA OF 'PLAGIARISM'

Yeah, just words. Like this "act of plagiarism" is of any importance when I consider who I want to be president.

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Yeah, I sampled your voice, you was using it wrong/you made it a hot line, I made it a hot song
VOTE OBAMA!!!

roll.gif

Do you realize the Clinton campaign is gunning for nothing but negativity at the Obama campaign? That's low...even for politicians. They don'tunderstand what it means to run a meaningful campaign that is based solely on creativity. I used to have respect for the Clinton's but this !$!# is low.

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Do you realize the Clinton campaign is gunning for nothing but negativity at the Obama campaign? That's low...even for politicians. They don't understand what it means to run a meaningful campaign that is based solely on creativity. I used to have respect for the Clinton's but this !$!# is low.

pretty much. i thought i was the only one that noticed this
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Do you realize the Clinton campaign is gunning for nothing but negativity at the Obama campaign? That's low...even for politicians. They don't understand what it means to run a meaningful campaign that is based solely on creativity. I used to have respect for the Clinton's but this !$!# is low.

Have you been living under a rock? When did politics ever consist of 100% truth and moral code? These tactics have ALWAYS been used.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

mugzbo wrote:

Do you realize the Clinton campaign is gunning for nothing but negativity at the Obama campaign? That's low...even for politicians. They don't
understand what it means to run a meaningful campaign that is based solely on creativity. I used to have respect for the Clinton's but this !$!# is low.

pretty much. i thought i was the only one that noticed this
ohwell.gif

lets hope everyone who was ever thinking of voting for her becomes discouraged by her win-at-all-costs tactics. i bet she'll find a way to rig theconvention with her superdelagates

Back
Top Bottom