Barack Obama -plagiarism? You be the judge...

um they were both quoting famous american lines. You act like Deval Patrick made up all those quotes

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

plus Obama sometimes Freestyles his speeches, she just jealous she ain't that nice

roll.gif
Obama is mean in the booth.
laugh.gif
he mean on the court too. Someone needs to post that pic up of him CP3'n some dude lol

Originally Posted by ceelo4

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Do you realize the Clinton campaign is gunning for nothing but negativity at the Obama campaign? That's low...even for politicians. They don't understand what it means to run a meaningful campaign that is based solely on creativity. I used to have respect for the Clinton's but this !$!# is low.

Have you been living under a rock? When did politics ever consist of 100% truth and moral code? These tactics have ALWAYS been used.

Cmon guy, I feel your skepticism but are you going to discredit Barack? Does he not seem genuine enough? Aite, some are obviously going to point out thathe's making promises that he can't keep but really now, he's been a Senator...read up on some of his proposed policies. He's got some legit andrealistic goals for the country although I'm not vouching for him that everything is going to go well.

How many politicians are going to openly say that they've done drugs and admit that it was a mistake? Politicians?!?!?! Something like that wouldcompletely destroy another person's campaign. Look what controversy was sparked when John Kerry's dumping his medals and *%#! into the river did.I'm sure I'm not the only American who is tired of the mistakes the older generation seems to be making by voting for clowns.

Clinton's campaign 'grasping at straws'.
Absolutely.

She's also yapping about how Obama "refused" to debate in Wisconsin and running smear ads on her website about it. He's been in Wisconsincampaigning for the past week, and she did everything she could to spend as little time in the state as possible.

Originally Posted by Mebo03

um they were both quoting famous american lines. You act like Deval Patrick made up all those quotes

basically.

that wouldn't even show up on turnitin.com

Back
Top Bottom