Barber straight violated me today

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

they got there own theme song though
they must cut good
laugh.gif

They are pretty good except for that one dude. I remember seeing the shop on an episode of Jersey Shore when they were down here.

Dude post pics for the lulz man....I know if it was me I'd post....ad just laugh it off, no point in being mad about it, as for me, I actually had a great experience with my barber, chopped off my bear and got a neat goat t....feeling totally swagful right now.

Because this specific thread is worthless without pics you idiot.

Post pics of this "Irene" hair cut or it didnt happen lol.

I just go to NextLevel next to ShoeGallery... my barber been cuttin my hair for years...

A lot of Miami barbers cut hair right after they smoke weed. Dudes messing up haircuts left and right man! THey best barbers always have the longest waits though #kanyeshrug

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif

but why did you wait till you got home to complain? 

NYC PR/DR barbers will have that mustache thinner than a anorexic. 
100% truth right here. Lol at the barber cutting all of your facial hair off lmaoooo

He said "everybody got skills, you can sit on anybody's chair" though
laugh.gif
that intro is mad long felt like i was about to watch a movie.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I just go to NextLevel next to ShoeGallery... my barber been cuttin my hair for years...

Thats where i go, (when i get a cut, i been wolfin for a minute though)
i get a cut from Fresh, the black dude on the first chair to the right is pretty good too,
they got alot of NY barbers in there,

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Dude spends 45 minutes bs'ing on hair. At this point I'm just ready to go, didn't even bother waiting for my change. I get in the car and I realize dude didn't even touch up my facial hair, use alcohol, or anything. End up going back and tell him I paid for a cut and to trim facial facial hair. This guy shaves all off my mustache and beard. I look like a 16 year old boy right now. 

laugh.gif

To make matters worst, instead of spraying the alcohol on a napkin or directly on my face this ^&$# @#%!& sprays his hand and wipes it on my face.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Inefficient barber is efficient troll![/font]

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You didn't notice that he was getting you kinda low on your facials. I would think you could've at least saved your beard from getting sniped.

Back
Top Bottom