Barbers In San Jose???

Originally Posted by eternalist34

kim's hair and nails off of tully next to the food4less. ask for NANCY.

Kim's hair and nails is good if you want a decent $6 fade. I mean, sometimes it holds true. You get what you paid for. Nancy on the left side andTina and Randy on the right are the best ones in there. All the others are garbage.

What's the word on Mr. T's and Prostyle?

Sorry to play the race card, but do non-African Americans/Hispanics catch stares when coming into these barbershops? Giants, Da Barbershop, the other SJ ones?

Kim's is terrible, I used to go to some dude named Andy there, him and his brother (Hollister dude) cut the best IMO as far as a fade.

The shop I go to is called MP Barbers ( Mt. Pleasant barbers) 3 asian people, a woman, an old dude and a young dude. The young dude and the lady cut a gooodfade.

They take care of you real nice. Its 11 bucks for a good job.

yall r sleeping on KANES BARBERSHOP.
on mckee .
its across from the shell gastation. were el baron rojo is, next to el chaleteco or something.
they all asain but im telling u they are legit. 10 dollars. unless u want a straight edge fade.
but for real. the box out is nice, if u get ur side burns icicled, they do a good job, im telling yall.
the best there is either

kalvin
or derick
the the yung girl with the glasses
then
the dude in the chair closest to the door.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

on mckee .
its across from the shell gastation. were el baron rojo is, next to el chaleteco or something.
they all asain but im telling u they are legit. 10 dollars. unless u want a straight edge fade.
but for real. the box out is nice, if u get ur side burns icicled, they do a good job, im telling yall.
the best there is either

kalvin
or derick
then
sounds good. anyone know about Jade Beauty & Barber College on E Capitol Expressway? has anyone been there? it says $5 a cut

Originally Posted by beezylocks

on mckee .
the best there is either

kalvin
or derick
then

might try it
grin.gif

nobody cut their hair at san jose barbers college??? off montery road next to the B of A. They got a few cats there thats pretty sick. I cut my hair with amexican cat name Luis. He cuts me almost all the time. Cleanest taper and design. Or when he aint there I cut with Chris another mexican cat. $5 for hair cutand $5 for tip aint badd at all. The only thing is when these cat leave the college they charge like $15-20 so get to know then and your set.

In San Jose for a cut you need to hit up Big Jims, holla at Santi for cuts boys got skills with clippers....Located off of Monroe right down the street fromValley Fair, located in the small plaza at Benton and Monroe...open Tues to Sat... Address is 1041 Monroe st, Santa Clara CA...408-296-1680

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

mt. pleasant barber shop ftw!

THAT WHERE I GO

THAT PLACE ON TULLY I went once and that place suck i have never been back there or plan on going any time soon there last place i will go there

Originally Posted by ghettochi7d23

nobody cut their hair at san jose barbers college??? off montery road next to the B of A. They got a few cats there thats pretty sick. I cut my hair with a mexican cat name Luis. He cuts me almost all the time. Cleanest taper and design. Or when he aint there I cut with Chris another mexican cat. $5 for hair cut and $5 for tip aint badd at all. The only thing is when these cat leave the college they charge like $15-20 so get to know then and your set.
yeah that's true...i've been goin 2 the barber college ever since last year...i used to get cut by karvon but he graduated and i forgotwhere he works at now....but yeah it'd recommend the barber college the prices are good and the people there are cool too...

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

Also Lenas Hair Salon On:
Snell And Blossom Hill Rd
225-0497 Ask For Steve

DING DING DING!!!
i go there also. with same guy
laugh.gif
..after steve itsRonnie
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ev209

Originally Posted by JdotWONG

anything up north towards santa clara?

nerd.gif
just moved down here to santa clara and need to find a new barber
which part of santa clara? I suggest going to either MR. T's on homstead or Ebony on hamilton. Ebonys is better but you need to get thereearly or else you gunna be waiting for hours.

Back
Top Bottom