Barbers In San Jose???

You guys know if Barber Shop College Does Hair Designs? OR where can i go to get a hair designs...

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

You guys know if Barber Shop College Does Hair Designs? OR where can i go to get a hair designs...

they do hair designs also. Ask for a big mexican cat that they call primo. Hes all tatted up.

I go to Giants (as stated before), but I live so much closer to ebonys. How much do they charge for a taper and are they good or am I going to come out lookinglike Monta Ellis
laugh.gif

I been goin' to Barber College and i get a cut from a guy name Anthony(some Samoan lookin' cat) and back up is Primo.

MR. T's on homstead, Ebony on hamiltoni, Jims Barber Shop off Monroe

which is the best out of the 3?

i have only been to big jims, so i cannot speak on the other 2, but Big Jims is on point and if you go ask for Santi or K. They will cut you right

can anybody tell me where ebonys is located? I tried yelp, but that isn't even the right adress. it says its located by san tomas and hamilton but I droveby and didn't see anything.

Originally Posted by daprescription

can anybody tell me where ebonys is located? I tried yelp, but that isn't even the right adress. it says its located by san tomas and hamilton but I drove by and didn't see anything.
Its really hidden so its kinda hard to find the first time. Its on Darryl Drive and at the corner of the shopping center there should be a liquorstore. Just did some google street searching and this is the address 444 Darryl Drive. Im real bad at directions so let me know if you find it.

Originally Posted by davizzy

^ ebonys. what kind of design you looking for, if you dont mind me asking.
not something major. maybe some lines/tribal kind of think
ohwell.gif
Kinda late but im pretty sure he can hook you up with that.

anybody ever try allens salon in santa clara? its on stevens creek blvd. i guess my boy said they are pretty good. havent tried it out yet tho.

Also Lenas Hair Salon On:
Snell And Blossom Hill Rd
225-0497 Ask For Steve
smokin.gif
I've been going to steve since 2004 until I startedgrowing my hair out. Yea but Steve's like a household name in my area (Oak Grove)

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

225-0497 Ask For Steve
smokin.gif
I've been going to steve since 2004 until I started growing my hair out. Yea but Steve's like a household name in my area (Oak Grove)
how much for a cut?

i need a new hairstyle...so..whats all this taper and lining up stuff u guys talking about? :X

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

225-0497 Ask For Steve
smokin.gif
I've been going to steve since 2004 until I started growing my hair out. Yea but Steve's like a household name in my area (Oak Grove)

Damn, thats right where I stay too
laugh.gif

Yeah, that place is always packed tho

Anyone know where i can get a faux hawk done for a decent price...the barber i went to is jacking up his price and he doesnt cut as nice as before..charges me18$ everytime and it used to be 14! $@+ mann

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Anyone know where i can get a faux hawk done for a decent price...the barber i went to is jacking up his price and he doesnt cut as nice as before..charges me 18$ everytime and it used to be 14! $@+ mann
barber college ask for playboi. 5 bucks and her cuts pretty good...

Originally Posted by 650

Can you just walk in to the barber college? Any day?

yes u can...ask for primo, playboi, ant, lil ant, anyone in the back pretty much they are all good. except for this one youngster(16 yrs old) he will mess youup
laugh.gif
...i usually get my cut by lil ant he good and takes his time...hehas an afro and is chicano
happy.gif

fasho. anybody know who does the best fades at hairmasters. thats really close to my house so im gonna end up going there

Back
Top Bottom