Baron Davis "BD 1's" Li-Ning Signature shoes and tees (LOOK INSIDE)

I really like those Lime green joints btw.... these may thrive in the industry with the right set up and elimination of those clunky a## soles

Originally Posted by mamazboi125

v3pti1.jpg

First thing I thought about when I saw that shoe. Not a bad lineup of shoes for Li-Ning.
These look like the new DRose coming out later this year.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

anyone know where i can find the Baron Davis shirts other than the official site?

hit up champs.  they're the only retailer to currently carry the boomdizzle li-ning line....

Originally Posted by DeewLay

anyone know where i can find the Baron Davis shirts other than the official site?

hit up champs.  they're the only retailer to currently carry the boomdizzle li-ning line....
my champs dont have them

was hoping to find something online with paypal.

my champs dont have them

get 'em at champssports.com.  they have it...plus you can save 25% off with that coupon that's floating around....

my champs dont have them

get 'em at champssports.com.  they have it...plus you can save 25% off with that coupon that's floating around....

Originally Posted by HOOD17

v3pti1.jpg

First thing I thought about when I saw that shoe. Not a bad lineup of shoes for Li-Ning.
Or rather the new Drose looks like these, since these have already been out

Originally Posted by HOOD17

v3pti1.jpg

Or rather the new Drose looks like these, since these have already been out

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody actually try these on? how they fit? half size small? full size small?

Half size up when buying is recommended. 
Sucks that these only came out in China. They're fire!!
aka1pe.jpg

I just bought a pair of the Dooms off the Li-Ning USA website since they were on sale for $69 and, I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with the fit and comfort. I haven't played ball in them, but just walking around, they feel light, but supportive. The traction also seems very good. So, my first impression is, Li Ning makes a quality product.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

I just bought a pair of the Dooms off the Li-Ning USA website since they were on sale for $69 and, I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with the fit and comfort. I haven't played ball in them, but just walking around, they feel light, but supportive. The traction also seems very good. So, my first impression is, Li Ning makes a quality product.

i cant believe that not only did i purchase the dodger cw for retail, but i bought them before they even had the package with the tee. crazy nice, and comfortable, shoe!

I bought these with the tee...=T

With the sale these are a must pickup, very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom