bars, lounges and clubs in Seattle?

adiosburritos

Banned
planning to head up to Seattle for a couple of days with the boys and was hoping someone could suggest places to hit up

planning to head up to Seattle for a couple of days with the boys and was hoping someone could suggest places to hit up

Cant really go wrong with pioneer square and belltown, the two main night life sections in seattle. Theyre about 4 mins from each other so catchin a cab would be nice. have fun and dont forget your umbrella.

Cant really go wrong with pioneer square and belltown, the two main night life sections in seattle. Theyre about 4 mins from each other so catchin a cab would be nice. have fun and dont forget your umbrella.

I dont really go out as much anymore.. but from what my buddies tell me Volume and Aura is the place to be in pioneer square. Theres also Cowgirls Inc. which is similar setting to the movie "Coyote Ugly." Venom in Belltown is one of the premier clubs in seattle, but it can get pretty crowded in there. Hope this helps

I dont really go out as much anymore.. but from what my buddies tell me Volume and Aura is the place to be in pioneer square. Theres also Cowgirls Inc. which is similar setting to the movie "Coyote Ugly." Venom in Belltown is one of the premier clubs in seattle, but it can get pretty crowded in there. Hope this helps

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Venom in Belltown is one of the premier clubs in seattle, but it can get pretty crowded in there.
You haven't been their lately. It's a morgue (and word on the street is it's on life support right now). Trinity (Pioneer Square) is the best club in Seattle. there's only one club in true Downtown and that's Pink at Pacific Place. Pioneer Square is more about dive bars, Belltown more about higher end bars and lounges, but there are some dives scattered about. I wish Del Ray was still open, but I'd try Twist in Belltown. It's not my favorite place in the world, but it's a good place if you're coming from out of town. Rob Roy on Second Ave & Battery in Belltown is really cool. It's a Linda Derschang joint, so it's always a fun time.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Venom in Belltown is one of the premier clubs in seattle, but it can get pretty crowded in there.
You haven't been their lately. It's a morgue (and word on the street is it's on life support right now). Trinity (Pioneer Square) is the best club in Seattle. there's only one club in true Downtown and that's Pink at Pacific Place. Pioneer Square is more about dive bars, Belltown more about higher end bars and lounges, but there are some dives scattered about. I wish Del Ray was still open, but I'd try Twist in Belltown. It's not my favorite place in the world, but it's a good place if you're coming from out of town. Rob Roy on Second Ave & Battery in Belltown is really cool. It's a Linda Derschang joint, so it's always a fun time.

I was up there last weekend and my cousin took me to Parlor in Bellevue. It's a nice spot to shoot pool but kinda pricey.  After that we walked across the skybridge and hit up Munchbar.

I was up there last weekend and my cousin took me to Parlor in Bellevue. It's a nice spot to shoot pool but kinda pricey.  After that we walked across the skybridge and hit up Munchbar.

Munchbar is solid. Same as the one in Vegas except better food and they turn it into a club on weekend nights. I've been impressed so far.

Munchbar is solid. Same as the one in Vegas except better food and they turn it into a club on weekend nights. I've been impressed so far.

Agreed about Munchbar. Also I just hit up this new place in Bellevue last weekend called Sky Ultra Lounge, a little small but good music and plenty of ladies. Oh and like most places in Bellevue the drinks are a little pricey.

Agreed about Munchbar. Also I just hit up this new place in Bellevue last weekend called Sky Ultra Lounge, a little small but good music and plenty of ladies. Oh and like most places in Bellevue the drinks are a little pricey.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Depends on how mobile you are and where you're staying.

gonna be staying downtown bout 5-6 blocks from pike place but we got a car so distance isn't an issue

Back
Top Bottom