bars, lounges and clubs in Seattle?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Depends on how mobile you are and where you're staying.

gonna be staying downtown bout 5-6 blocks from pike place but we got a car so distance isn't an issue

citrus(sat/sun), the parlor(sat/sun), copper cart(thrs/fri), venom(thr/fri), del rey(fri), see sound lounge (wed), tia lou's (sat & tell them marc tizzle sent you).

citrus(sat/sun), the parlor(sat/sun), copper cart(thrs/fri), venom(thr/fri), del rey(fri), see sound lounge (wed), tia lou's (sat & tell them marc tizzle sent you).

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Dude, you're a little late on some of those. Del Ray (which I really liked) closed a couple months ago. Venom's been Fri/Sat only for a couple years, outside random one time events.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Dude, you're a little late on some of those. Del Ray (which I really liked) closed a couple months ago. Venom's been Fri/Sat only for a couple years, outside random one time events.

tumblr_lkx4vtPQP51qzngq8o1_500.jpg

You're not going to find a so-called upscale place that has a heavy rap rotation. It's tough to find any mainstream club that plays a lot of rap. It doesn't attract a diverse crowd, and nightclub owners and promoters hate it.

You're not going to find a so-called upscale place that has a heavy rap rotation. It's tough to find any mainstream club that plays a lot of rap. It doesn't attract a diverse crowd, and nightclub owners and promoters hate it.

I steer clear of Pioneer Square and the whole downtown area, as I've found it's just a ton of douche bags and over priced drinks. I like to stay on Capitol Hill or the U District. The Cha Cha, Unicorn, Moe Bar, all of those places are awesome.

I steer clear of Pioneer Square and the whole downtown area, as I've found it's just a ton of douche bags and over priced drinks. I like to stay on Capitol Hill or the U District. The Cha Cha, Unicorn, Moe Bar, all of those places are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom