Barstool Sports VS Peter Rosenberg

AUDIO: Peter Rosenberg Called Into Barstool Radio After Blasting Them, Will There Be a Detente?

By Ryan Glasspiegel 4 hours ago

@stoolpresidente @barstoolsports@BarstoolBigCat @ColeyMick @PFTCommenter@FeitsBarstool @hen_ease you see Rosenberg talking **** today? pic.twitter.com/GDnkcytcvt

— Phil Boyatsis (@Boyatsis23) July 31, 2017

If you listen to the segment where Rosenberg called into the radio show — which you should do because it’s hard to strip a half-hour of audio into a blog post and maintain the full context — it was less contentious than you may have expected. He essentially acknowledged that there were aspects of his ripping the party that he wished he had said differently, given that he had preexisting relationships with Clancy and Katz, but maintained that the vibe there and on the site can make him feel uncomfortable. He backed off the severity of many of his original points.

At the end, Rosenberg invited Portnoy, Katz, and Clancy on his Hot 97 program, and it sounds like that’ll happen at some point. Will peace be reached or will the beef endure?

http://thebiglead.com/2017/08/01/au...er-blasting-them-will-there-be-a-detente/amp/

What's the beef?

Not a big fan of Rosenberg but from Barstool always have off the impression of mostly white frat guys who never grew up.

u literally tripped on da reason exactly. :lol:

Yup :lol: Rosenberg called them out on Hot regarding the sites persona.

I actually follow Barstool for the IG vids & podcasts. I follow Peter also, but prefer him on the Michael Kay show the most. Believe it or not he brings humor to the show.

I grew up reading Barstool, being from the area...from the early newspapers to the OG site...its crazy what its grown into

I check it once in awhile just for content sake but I cringe at a lot of it...you cant hate cause the original owner worked his *** off ala Bill Simmons and created an online empire

The one thing I respect the most and what I think makes them so popular (wth at the white frat boys comment someone said? Leave your bubble dude lol) is that theyve always been anti-pc...that has seemed to hook a lot of women and men last 5-7 years

Whats wild is i remember when owner first wanted to hire writers and i was big into writing on gambling forums, but never sent anything in. Always wonder if i could have found a niche

Whats more wild is i listen to Rosenberg every week on his cheap heat pod and am not shocked by his initial reaction, i wouldve walked in and cringed too im sure. But seems like he met the high up dudes who are straight cats

Not a big fan of Rosenberg but from Barstool always have off the impression of mostly white frat guys who never grew up.
Everyone I see with their shirts on just looks like a total tool

I checked out their stuff once and let's just say it's not for people with melanin

Everyone I see with their shirts on just looks like a total tool

I checked out their stuff once and let's just say it's not for people with melanin

This is the problem with NT and a lot of forums in general nowadays. Its all, whites wouldnt do this, blacks wouldnt do this...what the hell is wrong with you? Do you enjoy anything?

This is the problem with NT and a lot of forums in general nowadays. Its all, whites wouldnt do this, blacks wouldnt do this...what the hell is wrong with you? Do you enjoy anything?
i'm just keeping it real and you know im right

go wash your face

Back
Top Bottom