** BART Officer ARRESTED in CONNECTION with NEW YEARS Shooting! **

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Dude went to Nevada? dam.

Its about time they arrested him though.
Yeah, they said he was receiving death threats, maybe that 's why he had to leave.

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

1. If the Bart police were never needed, this would have never happened, cause then effect.

2. Accident.
With your kind of logic, I better not call any police if I get into any kind of trouble.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

The hell is son doing in Nevada?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let one of us try to skip town after murking a cop.
smh.gif
smh.gif
It had already been said that he was being moved around by the feds because of all the death threats.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

1. If the Bart police were never needed, this would have never happened, cause then effect.

2. Accident.
With your kind of logic, I better not call any police if I get into any kind of trouble.

SERIOUSLY! that has to be the worst logic ever! did you even see the video?! yes the BART police is needed. they did their job and stopped an altercation andcuffed accordingly. no problem. but as soon as he even laid a finger on his gun, he took his job and power way too far.

I hope he either gets;

A) The Chair
B) Life in prison & sodomized
C) See free and beat to death on the streets of Oakland

Either way, his life isnt a good look right now
laugh.gif

Im glad to see they arrested him, but now lets see if he is found guilty of anything. they better not let his *%* off

^can we keep that lame joke out of here and talk about a man's innocent killing at the hands of some punk cop please?

Thanks! (if u can manage it)

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

That was my first thought.

Did this guy have family to visit or take a vacation because he knew he'd be in prison for the foreseeable future?
smh.gif

I just hope the officer gets what he deserves, no less, no more.
Recall that ever since him and his family received death threats he was moved into protective custody...at least that is what I thought I read.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

That was my first thought.

Did this guy have family to visit or take a vacation because he knew he'd be in prison for the foreseeable future?
smh.gif

I just hope the officer gets what he deserves, no less, no more.
Recall that ever since him and his family received death threats he was moved into protective custody...at least that is what I thought I read.

He moved 7 times because he was receiving death threats since the incident happen ...

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

I hope he either gets;

A) The Chair
B) Life in prison & sodomized
C) See free and beat to death on the streets of Oakland

Either way, his life isnt a good look right now
laugh.gif
Ignorance
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom