-Basketball heads- (Good Defense Appreciation thread)

The way this man converted great defense into immediate offense is SO beautiful to me
embarassed.gif

Def. Appreciated,
didn't watch the whole video yet though, looks pretty nice

Watching a good defensive player is appreciated... Especially watching one who isn't a dirty defensive player.

Watching a good defensive team is even better.
smokin.gif

I thought this was gonna be about Pippen. That man's on ball defense will never ever be matched.

Jordan's was freakishly active on defense though.

Defensive players are definitely appreciated 
pimp.gif

However the players who get my props are hustle-players, players who do all the small things that don't show up on the stat sheets.

Love good defense. Defense is half of basketball. Thats why I think its laughable that some people consider players who are awful at defense, but good at offense, great players. Yeah Im talking to YOU Steve Nash.

A great defensive skill set is definitely appreciated.

Son how I saw Jordan in the still-shot and still assumed it was Pippen. That's how you know that man was the truth when you got me completely disregarding money, and then being disappointed that it was in fact a Jordan vid. 

Nothing i hate more when playing pick up bball..

- People who don't play D
- I don't care if you dont know how to shoot or drive. PLAY D SON !

Artest on Kevin Durant last year was siiick as well, get synergy sports y'all, I just watched every Durant isso situation that series. Artest put in WORK.

Hakeem Olajuwon. Defensive player of the year, MVP, and Finals MVP in the same year. He went all out on defense and still was the best offensive player on the court.

Watching a good defensive team is even better.
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

my favorite part of the game playing and watching

With KD's athleticism and freakishly long wing span he should be locking fools up in a similar manner.
ohwell.gif

Also reminds me of the potential of MIA's defense especially in the back court since they don't have to exert as much on offense now
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom