Basketball shoe with the most cushion?

c4

I'm looking for a shoe with great cushioning. I have a permanent back problem, so I don't/can't play hard. I just want something to damper theimpact on my lower back. I'm 6'0, 175 lbs. and I play outdoors only. Thanks in advance guys.

The 360 Basketball has about the most cushioning Nike have put in a hoops shoe.

(..The Lebron VII doesn't..)

However, an outdoor court will make short work of the outsoles on quite a few hoops shoes. ...
You may have to choose between durability or cushioning.

Thanks swingshot.
Yea, I got some VII's and the cushioning definitely wasn't what I was hoping for. And I'll definitely go for a softer ride over durability. (haveto because of my injuries)

for me the lebron 7s have been great. im weighing about 230 now so maybe i can apply enough force to really compress the cushioning system

I would recommend the double stacked air zoom on the AJ 18s and 19s. Soft as pillows and your foot and back will love you for it.

I would say the LeBron IV, I thought the cushioning in that shoe was amazing.
Even when you just stand in them and put pressure on you toes you can feel the zoom

Originally Posted by c4

And I'll definitely go for a softer ride over durability.

Last i looked the 360 BB was prett cheap too. (?)

The STAT II has the same midsole and outsole and (i think) better support.

Lebron IV is definitely well cushioned, but support may be an issue.

My Lebron IV's had a ton of cushioning. Some people had complaints about support, but I didn't have those issues. They're a good shoe that'sbuilt like a tank.

Originally Posted by shoesncards4life

I would recommened the double stacked air zoom on the AJ 18s and 19s. Soft as pillows and your foot and back will love you for it.
these or the zoom soldier 2 and 3

My Black/Pink Air Yeezy's are the best for me but those are to rare for you to cop. My Air Jordan Aqua 8's are really cushiony man, There a great shoeto ball in.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I would recommened the double stacked air zoom on the AJ 18s and 19s. Soft as pillows and your foot and back will love you for it.
these or the zoom soldier 2 and 3
soldier iii are pretty decent cush, but another double stack zoom is in the lebron vi. Lacing system sucks but very cushy. Another that isunderrated is the air jordan 16.5

I would recommend the double stacked air zoom on the AJ 18s and 19s. Soft as pillows and your foot and back will love you for it.
played in both pairs a while back and in terms of strictly comfort those have been great. i'm about the same build as you OP for the record.

Thanks for all the feedback everybody. I own a few pairs that have been suggested, just haven't played in them yet, but once the weather clears I'lltry them out. thanks

Originally Posted by rjacobs96

pretty much all the lebrons imo

The cushioning in 2 and 3 is decent, but nothing remarkable.

IV may be a different story, but IIRC ankle support isn't that great.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Af25 imo..

Scores well on support, pretty well on traction, good on cushioning.... but not sure if they're near the top really(?)

^^BBs are a great shoe to play in, but outside they would die pretty quickly; af25 and the lbj4... stat2s are nice also

Ive mostly balled in the XVIII, XIV and XXI's. XIV are good indoor but I think the XIV would be best. I had a pair of Jermaine O'neal Nike Ups and those were ight too

Back
Top Bottom