Basketball shoes: Best bang for your money

Looking for a pair of sneakers that is the best bang for the buck. I play recreationally and dont have too much money. Thanks..

What's your height, weight, foot type (narrow/wide, flat/high arch), and position/playing style?

On the top of my head... Huaraches! Can't go wrong with either the 08 or the 09. If the prices are the same or there's only a minute differential go09. The prices should be hovering around $70.00. Finishline has the 09's for $90 but there are coupons always floating around for instore and online andI'm almost 100% certain that they are going to drop in price pretty soon.

Also give the Fun Police a try. I know they are a knock off of the Garnetts but they are surprisingly comfortable. Friend really enjoys them and I'vetried them on a few times and I've always been inclined to buy them if I didn't have a new pair of Huaraches up next. And they are only $50.00. Usethe $10 off instore coupon off $60 and get some free socks? Haha...

good shoes at $80 and under include the zoom sharkley, blue chips, AM spot ups, FP (fun police), Adidas Pilrahna and the pro models. these are still recentreleases in the last year so they'll be floating around.

^ i disagree!

u can find Zoom Soldier 3s for less than 80 and they are great! use cashback for 50% on eastbay

but yeah

ZS3
Kobe IV
Hyperize.. all can be got for 50% off on eastbay

zoom_flight.jpg

Zoom Flight 95s.

They are floating around Ross for 30 bucks. If you have a nike outlet near you, you can find em for $50. Takes a little bit of time to break in, but the zoomfeeling is great!

you can get a good one for less then $100 easy
they are be on sale every where and online

if you dont have the money to spend up front for some high end shoes and wait the 60 days for the cashback, id give a vote for the sharkleys/ phenoms. greattraction nice responsive cushioning and decent ankle support. those can be copped for around 50

Back
Top Bottom