Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by urbandubista

yo redemjay's back! what happened? suddenly you became silent. you used to join the serendra games.

super busy lang lately. pag meron iba sched after feb 15 sama na ako.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by redmjay

Originally Posted by urbandubista

yo redemjay's back! what happened? suddenly you became silent. you used to join the serendra games.

super busy lang lately. pag meron iba sched after feb 15 sama na ako.
smile.gif

sige. well hook you up pagbalik mo kapag natuloy yung kay mon, and also pag may time na uli for serendra games. ingat dyan!

guys im sorry but i think i have to cancel the practice game on friday.. wasnt able to get the 8-10 sched at serendra.. if its ok with you we can play with my some of my friends near ever commonwealth.. same day and time.. tivoli royale yung venue.. rich please do the text brigade.. we could meet up at philcoa around 7pm and head over there at the same time.. what do you guys think?

miko's also inviting us to play with some of his friends on saturday.. i forgot the sched.. pero i cant do saturdays coz i have a wedding to attend..
frown.gif

lapit sana saken venue this fri pero have work so pass ako. 

baka yung sa 2-4pm serendra game or sa acropolis yung nasabi ni miko..or may iba pa..miko sa court nyo na lang! 
tongue.gif

welcome chicoy, jus want for the list here. our good friends here will post it here once there is a game. enjoy ur stay here.

sir mikko its saturdays right? weekly? are the players mostly NTers or your friends? plannign to join one of these days... then convo afterwards hehehe

yo con! leme know if youre in town. maybe we could push through with the southern games. we play every sunday 8-10pm in elizabeth seton school in bfrv. the gym is already reserved for us and maybe i could borrow our slot and invite NTers to come and play.

thanks for the welcome guys,
this fri or sat ba ang pick-up game ninyo?

hello ken and mark miss ko na kayo kalaro hehe

@D hindi eh. di kasi ako puwede ng ganong time, though niyaya na ko ni miko dati. puro takbuhan daw don. bagay na bagay sa brand of play natin.

@chchoi bro this fri will be one of the team's practice games for the mbt tourney. keep visiting this thread for updates. were glad to play with you.

okay, sige i'll monitor the thread good luck sa upcoming games niyo, si marky nag papacondisyon na yan eh.
sige sana makapag laro tayo dito sa south, i'm close sa bf homes, gs2 ko n din mkapag laro hehe

Originally Posted by chichoi

okay, sige i'll monitor the thread good luck sa upcoming games niyo, si marky nag papacondisyon na yan eh.
sige sana makapag laro tayo dito sa south, i'm close sa bf homes, gs2 ko n din mkapag laro hehe

Welcome bro. Hope you can join us na rin. I'll be playing for the first time in 2 weeks since I injured my shoulder...hehe.

Sir superswag, ayos yan if we have a game naman dito sa south! =) I live near BF din!
pimp.gif

im also from BF sirs. hehe. hope we can have games here. i just played with sir kennster here last week..

Back
Top Bottom