Basketball tayo!

sorry guys. wasn't able to come. i had a family emergency. next time.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Two serendra January 24, 2009 7pm-9pm

1. taken24 (active) PG
2. AirGnot2324 (injured's list huhuhu) SG
3. jeremydelacruz +1
4. redmjay (active) SG
5. jeremydelacruz (balik bayan) C
7. kingjamish23 (active) SF
8. taken 2 (active) C
9. gameover2
10. gishtar
-------------------------
wait list

other teams that will be joining the game
11 - 15 team gruporav4.com - confirmed na..
16- 20 team manilatonight.com

crap...we will be doing our class project! sorry cannot come with you guys... bad trip tlga

out of the 9 players who confirmed that they were going to play only 5 came: me, my center friend, jeremydelacruz, jeremy's friend and airgnot. witnesseth was there watching the games. he still couldnt play because his broken nose isnt completely healed. anyways thanks for those who played kanina! it was fun playing with you guys..
grin.gif
especially when we win! hahaha!

ehem...who?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by normanesque

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Two serendra January 24, 2009 7pm-9pm

1. taken24 (active) PG
2. AirGnot2324 (injured's list huhuhu) SG
3. jeremydelacruz +1
4. redmjay (active) SG
5. jeremydelacruz (balik bayan) C
7. kingjamish23 (active) SF
8. taken 2 (active) C
9. gameover2
10. gishtar
-------------------------
wait list

other teams that will be joining the game
11 - 15 team gruporav4.com - confirmed na..
16- 20 team manilatonight.com

crap...we will be doing our class project! sorry cannot come with you guys... bad trip tlga

out of the 9 players who confirmed that they were going to play only 5 came: me, my center friend, jeremydelacruz, jeremy's friend and airgnot. witnesseth was there watching the games. he still couldnt play because his broken nose isnt completely healed. anyways thanks for those who played kanina! it was fun playing with you guys..
grin.gif
especially when we win! hahaha!

ehem...who?
eyes.gif

forgot that you have a different handle here sa nt.. i thought same pa rin dun sa gl thread ng massage forums.. sorry!
embarassed.gif

^psst.....hush!!!

hush? yeah right! as the saying goes "tell it to the marines!" or better yet "tell it to your attendants!" hahahaha!
roll.gif

tough game. but NT prevails! haha! although gruporav4 really played well. do we have pics of the game available allan?
smile.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

tuloy ba mya? wlang updates e...pero sabi alan tuloy daw and laro lady eagles...

natuloy bro, great game. we won against the lady eagles hehe. also, we won against the gruporav4. man! nobody can stop taken24 from beyond the arc! he had 20+3 point field goals made in the entire game! so may 60+ points na sya, and some 2-pointers pa! 81 points man!!!!!! the players in serendra was just shakingtheir heads whenever 3's rainning!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hats off to this NTer!!!

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

hey...saw some guys last jan31 playin bball with 3 girls from the ateneo team...kayo kayo ba yun??

i was on the other court playin badminton hahahaha

saw a couple of guys playin with zk4's and a guy in zm flight 5's...so thought these guys might be from NT...

^^yup kami yun bro! were you the guy na medyo short yung hari... uhm parang skinhead?
happy.gif
noticed you when you and your friend were watching the lady eagles play..galing nila noh?
glasses.gif
the guy wearing the zk4 and the zoom flight5 werenot from nt by the way.. we were wearing zk3 MVP ed.. zk3 mambas.. and lebron soldier1 black/white colorway..
smile.gif

join us sa susunod na sched! you always play badminton there?

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

tuloy ba mya? wlang updates e...pero sabi alan tuloy daw and laro lady eagles...

natuloy bro, great game. we won against the lady eagles hehe. also, we won against the gruporav4. man! nobody can stop taken24 from beyond the arc! he had 20+ 3 point field goals made in the entire game! so may 60+ points na sya, and some 2-pointers pa! 81 points man!!!!!! the players in serendra was just shaking their heads whenever 3's rainning!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hats off to this NTer!!!

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

san ka pinakain ni allan?
roll.gif
hayup mang buuild-up!!! sinabiba nya sau kung sino sa lady eagles ang pinasikatan nya?
grin.gif

natuloy bro, great game. we won against the lady eagles hehe. also, we won against the gruporav4. man! nobody can stop taken24 from beyond the arc! he had 20+ 3 point field goals made in the entire game! so may 60+ points na sya, and some 2-pointers pa! 81 points man!!!!!! the players in serendra was just shaking their heads whenever 3's rainning!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hats off to this NTer!!!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]
[/color]
roll.gif
hayup mang buuild-up!!! sinabi ba nya sau kung sino sa lady eagles ang pinasikatan nya?
grin.gif
wahahaha! kaya naman pala! taken24 is very inspired that night!!!
roll.gif
who's this lady eagle kaya????

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hats off to this NTer!!!

roll.gif
hayup mang buuild-up!!! sinabi ba nya sau kung sino sa lady eagles ang pinasikatan nya?
grin.gif
roll.gif

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

hoy! stop spreading rumors! stop the hype! hehehehe
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hats off to this NTer!!!

roll.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

hmm...ever wondered why taken chose number 24?
nerd.gif
hmm...2x4?...maybe...2+4?....
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hats off to this NTer!!!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]
[/color]
roll.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

hmm...ever wondered why taken chose number 24?
nerd.gif
hmm...2x4?...maybe...2+4?....
wink.gif
hmmm, number 6 or 8 of the Lady Eagles??? can you confirm it taken24?
roll.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

there was no lady eagle with the number 6 or 8 that played that night di ba? hehehehe
smile.gif

@jeremy
yup they played.. sayang..

^ahh......baka injured kaya d nakapag laro....or d nya suot yung ateneo jersey no.6 nya....hmmm...pwede!!!

yea bro..ako yung semi kal..haha didnt know you guys had a sched nun..next time i'll join you guys..

you guys play hard man! nice!

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

there was no lady eagle with the number 6 or 8 that played that night di ba? hehehehe
smile.gif

@jeremy
Cassandra Tioseco?
huy! bawal magmention ng names dapat number lang! hahaha joke lang bro.. nope ms. tioseco didnt play that night.. 2 guards and 1 forward angnandun.. you couldve played center for them..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

yea bro..ako yung semi kal..haha didnt know you guys had a sched nun..next time i'll join you guys..

you guys play hard man! nice!
thanks bro.. sana youll be able to join us next game.. siguro mga last two sat ng feb.. ill send you a msg pag confirmed na..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

smile.gif

@jeremy
Cassandra Tioseco?
huy! bawal magmention ng names dapat number lang! hahaha joke lang bro.. nope ms. tioseco didnt play that night.. 2 guards and 1 forward ang nandun.. you couldve played center for them..
happy.gif
haha. ke gnot q lng nalaman names ng eagles e. i think he had some research.
laugh.gif

cant imagine teaming up with them. sayang talaga.

did you knkow that Allan's fav forest animal is the "bearcat". It is actually a "bear" with a "cat" like facial feature....orits the other way around?! all i'm sure is that he loves "bearcats"!!!

Back
Top Bottom