Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by taken24

sorry guys there was no earlier sched available... if you want i could try a week day schedule set for us... ill post the available sched... maybe 7 to 9pm pa din... pero as of now november 8... saturday 7pm to 9pm... two serendra... sign na lang below guys if you can come and play at that date so that we could know how many of us will play here in nt...

november 8
7 to 9pm
two serendra

1. taken24
2. jeremydelacruz

wala na?
frown.gif

sorry guys there was no earlier sched available... if you want i could try a week day schedule set for us... ill post the available sched... maybe 7 to 9pm padin... pero as of now november 8... saturday 7pm to 9pm... two serendra... sign na lang below guys if you can come and play at that date so that we could knowhow many of us will play here in nt...

november 8
7 to 9pm
two serendra

1. taken24
2. jeremydelacruz

3. bigballer

4. ballerdoc

november 8
7 to 9pm
two serendra

1. taken24
2. jeremydelacruz

3. bigballer

4. ballerdoc

5. EugeneCruise (Tentative)

I have a scheduled game at the same date and time but subject for confirmation. In any case, can I bring some players with me at Serendra?

november 8
7 to 9pm
two serendra

1. taken24
2. jeremydelacruz

3. bigballer

4. ballerdoc

6. redmjay (my first post!
smile.gif
) --> will be there. i'll try to influence my other lurker friend to join.

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

I have a scheduled game at the same date and time but subject for confirmation. In any case, can I bring some players with me at Serendra?
Bro hope you dont mind if we prioritize NT members/lurkers... there will be atleast two teams playing kasi that night... Niketalk and Gruporav4members... hope you understand... pero do check back every now and then... before nov 8 siguro we can see if some of your friends can still be accomodated.. sofar kasi we have 6 players signed up...

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

^ Welcome to NT

hey KC... can you and carlo play on that date... join us naman so that itd be a sort of an unofficial mini eb for NT Phil...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Bro hope you dont mind if we prioritize NT members/lurkers... there will be atleast two teams playing kasi that night... Niketalk and Gruporav4 members... hope you understand... pero do check back every now and then... before nov 8 siguro we can see if some of your friends can still be accomodated.. so far kasi we have 6 players signed up...

No worries man.... We are still trying to get a sched also that day, If we are that many, its ok not to invite them if our sched will not push through....

Originally Posted by nikezerop

Saan Po ba banda yung serendra???

yung twoserendra is at the fort at taguig city... its the low rise condos in front of fully booked... the basketball court is at the basement level...

Originally Posted by nikezerop

Saan Po ba banda yung serendra???

yung twoserendra is at the fort at taguig city... its the low rise condos in front of fully booked... the basketball court is at the basement level...
sarap dun!

november 8
7 to 9pm
two serendra

1. taken24

2. jeremydelacruz

3. bigballer

4. ballerdoc

guys... 6 days to go befor nov. 8... please pm me your numbers for last minute coordination... thanks...

@to those who are interested just post your names and pm me your contact numbers ok? thanks

DI po talaga ako sure kung makaka sama ako kasi di ko po talaga alam kung pano mag commute papunta jan...hehe

^try mong mag mrt, then baba ka ayala station, sa kabilang side ka bumaba nde sa glorietta/sm makati part then sakay ng jeep papuntang market matket, maymaliit na kanto dun pag baba mo ng mrt... then Pag baba mo ng market market sa harap lang nun yung serendra, hanapin mo na yung power books...

Please correct me if im wrong...

Sorry guys.. I will not be able to join this Saturday coz I suffered an injury... I got hit by an elbow at the bridge of my nose and according to an xray ithad a fracture..

I'll see an ENT this Sat to know the extent of the injury... Baka I would be needing Rip's mask din... Have Fun!

Next time na lang

Back
Top Bottom