Basketball tayo!

Si AirGnot nangtatrashtalk na!
roll.gif

LOL, nagtrash-talk nga si Gnot! Hehehe.

JonT, ayos naman game namin dude. My cousin and I arrived a little late so di ko nakita yung first game, but we had good games naman
pimp.gif

nice game everyone, totoo nga ang forum , galing ni taken24 shooter talga, jeremy (halimaw sa loob), psx typical FORWARD position game , airgnot fade away!, atsaka ung iba di ko maalala, im not good with names. I was a little off with my game, 3 weeks walang laro.. pagod agad.. hehe.. anyway looking forward to thenext game mga tol. Nice to have known you guys personally. All of you got game!.. Tsaka walang maangas sa inyo.. Ok kayo lahat.. asteeg!

Originally Posted by psx0529

LOL, nagtrash-talk nga si Gnot! Hehehe.

JonT, ayos naman game namin dude. My cousin and I arrived a little late so di ko nakita yung first game, but we had good games naman
pimp.gif
san na yung mala-NBA 08-09 feet pics?
grin.gif

pag may sched ulit next week sama niyo na agad kami ng friend ko sa list hehe
happy.gif

thanks for playing guys! till next time!

@jeremy
na buko ka na talaga! they heard you talk plus the name at the back of your jersey was a dead give away! hahahahaha!

@wytboy
thanks for the compliments.. dont worry youll get to know the guys after a few more games.. i hope the idea of joining a league will push through
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gishtar

ndi na tayu mag-eextend if ever bro mabitin sa game?!?
paano ka mabibitin kung di ka naman pupunta?
frown.gif

@nt peeps
to those interested to join the games please post or pm (me, gnot or psx) whether youll be able to play or not.. ive turned back a couple of guys that wantedto go but was waiting for someone to back out.. sayang yung slot if youll be a no show.. thanks

Originally Posted by taken24

frown.gif
laugh.gif
binisto ah.

I agree though, people should confirm if they're coming or not. I remember the first ever NT basketball game that PSX, littlebenben, airwin08, gh0stfaceand I arranged like 4 years ago at The Zone. Sakto sampu lang yata kami. Muntik na di makalaro.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by taken24

frown.gif
laugh.gif
binisto ah.

I agree though, people should confirm if they're coming or not. I remember the first ever NT basketball game that PSX, littlebenben, airwin08, gh0stface and I arranged like 4 years ago at The Zone. Sakto sampu lang yata kami. Muntik na di makalaro.
Mr. Gameover!!! Parang ang tagal na nun ah. LOL. Di ka magalalaro with us sometime soon?

Originally Posted by wytboy55

nice game everyone, totoo nga ang forum , galing ni taken24 shooter talga, jeremy (halimaw sa loob), psx typical FORWARD position game , airgnot fade away!, at saka ung iba di ko maalala, im not good with names. I was a little off with my game, 3 weeks walang laro.. pagod agad.. hehe.. anyway looking forward to the next game mga tol. Nice to have known you guys personally. All of you got game!.. Tsaka walang maangas sa inyo.. Ok kayo lahat.. asteeg!
Nice game everyone.. sir Allan thanks.. looking forward sa next sched natin..
nakakahiya nga lang we lost on the girls.. hehehe!!!

looking forward to the next game. nice game last time guys. Anyways, i hope mr Tarots can join the next schedule. He can score also. as far as i rememberpareho kami ng game nito. kaso 30 years old na ko and if im not mistaken 23 lang si Tarots (meaning mas mahina na tuhod ko
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
). Join us bro...
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by psx0529

Originally Posted by Gameover2

I agree though, people should confirm if they're coming or not. I remember the first ever NT basketball game that PSX, littlebenben, airwin08, gh0stface and I arranged like 4 years ago at The Zone. Sakto sampu lang yata kami. Muntik na di makalaro.
Mr. Gameover!!! Parang ang tagal na nun ah. LOL. Di ka magalalaro with us sometime soon?

Matagal na nga yun.
laugh.gif
I hope to run with you guys soon. Nalalayuan ako eh.
laugh.gif
I'll let you know if ever.

share ko lang mga friends! Champion din kami last night July 14, 2009!!! It's a league in Navotas!
happy.gif

8d826394f64d65f87b47e11fe8db1191df568f48.jpg

94216d4843527b7c160628c25db8fec7819348ff.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

share ko lang mga friends! Champion din kami last night July 14, 2009!!! It's a league in Navotas!
happy.gif

8d826394f64d65f87b47e11fe8db1191df568f48.jpg

94216d4843527b7c160628c25db8fec7819348ff.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]
[/color]

Match na match sa uniform.....
pimp.gif

rocking with MPLS....
congrats

airgnot MVP!! wow.. Not surprised though.. I already saw your game bro, you got a decent fade away jump shot .. I live in dagat dagatan caloocan. Laro tayominsan, kalaban mga friends mo. me and my basketball teamates are looking for regular basketball game every week. wala na yung mga dati namin kalaban. Bakapwede pasched tayo ng laban?

Back
Top Bottom