Basketball tayo!

guys i cant extend the list to 20.. so if anybody in the top 17 list wont be able to attend the game on the 17th please inform me or remove your name on thelist to give the guys on the waitlist a chance to play..

twoserendra has a policy that only 15 guests can come and be on the court.. i even had trouble explaining to the know it all guard that gf's and othernonplaying guests are not included in the count.. i know its weird.. ill try getting a better explanation sa admin before sunday.. but its just fair that iwarn you guys of that policy.. i dont like it but again its twoserendras policy..

anyways.. any of you guys know a ref willing to call the shots for two hours? we'll just chip in for the payment.. my contacts arent available that dayeh.. the regular nt players usually play a 30 point game (15 points change court.. meron 3 points).. \

twoserendra is located in front of fully booked bonifacio high street.. the entrace is located beside brazil brazil.. just ask the guards there where theentrance is.. the court is at basement 2...

guys,

please include me in the waitlist
happy.gif

question though, ung sa serendra ba is laro laro lang?

Originally Posted by taken24

guys i cant extend the list to 20.. so if anybody in the top 17 list wont be able to attend the game on the 17th please inform me or remove your name on the list to give the guys on the waitlist a chance to play..

twoserendra has a policy that only 15 guests can come and be on the court.. i even had trouble explaining to the know it all guard that gf's and other nonplaying guests are not included in the count.. i know its weird.. ill try getting a better explanation sa admin before sunday.. but its just fair that i warn you guys of that policy.. i dont like it but again its twoserendras policy..

anyways.. any of you guys know a ref willing to call the shots for two hours? we'll just chip in for the payment.. my contacts arent available that day eh.. the regular nt players usually play a 30 point game (15 points change court.. meron 3 points).. \

twoserendra is located in front of fully booked bonifacio high street.. the entrace is located beside brazil brazil.. just ask the guards there where the entrance is.. the court is at basement 2...
can i get your digits mate? so i'm guided on my way to the hardwood?

Originally Posted by taken24

guys i cant extend the list to 20.. so if anybody in the top 17 list wont be able to attend the game on the 17th please inform me or remove your name on the list to give the guys on the waitlist a chance to play..

twoserendra has a policy that only 15 guests can come and be on the court.. i even had trouble explaining to the know it all guard that gf's and other nonplaying guests are not included in the count.. i know its weird.. ill try getting a better explanation sa admin before sunday.. but its just fair that i warn you guys of that policy.. i dont like it but again its twoserendras policy..

anyways.. any of you guys know a ref willing to call the shots for two hours? we'll just chip in for the payment.. my contacts arent available that day eh.. the regular nt players usually play a 30 point game (15 points change court.. meron 3 points).. \

twoserendra is located in front of fully booked bonifacio high street.. the entrace is located beside brazil brazil.. just ask the guards there where the entrance is.. the court is at basement 2...
sir taken does this mean my gf nor friends cant stay inside the court to watch?

bros i usually dont give my number to anyone.. except if that someone is a very hot chick.. hahahaha! joke lang.. sige ill just pm those who need my number..pero i dont think youll get lost.. youll easily find your way to the court..

@superswag..
i really am not sure bro.. ill try my best to get them in.. pero if yung makulit na guard yung nagbabantay baka mapaaway na naman ako hehehehe..

@busdriver
yep.. scrimmage lang yung game sa saturday.. if ntpi will be forming a team we should atleast play with one another first right? i still dont have a ref thatllcall the shots for us.. we also dont have a coach.. siguro we can just talk about it after the game..

taken,

kindly PM me your number although am not a hot chick... hahaha...

Can I bring a friend who's training as a ref? Will ask if he's avail on Sat

mga sir, pwde pa bang sumali sa game nyo or even sa league? im here in the PI now and i really wanna meet some NT peeps. thanks!

1. taken
2. norman
3. manilaboyxix (13 or 59)
4. miko
5. randel
6. redmjay
7. psx0529 (baka no. 2 dadalhin ko jersey, hehe.
8. wytboy55
9. kaede23
10. lbj19 (#10)
11. superswag d (#3)
12. datswataymtokinabawt (14)
13. Air Gnot 2324
14. Air Gnot brother (1)
15. size twelve (12)
16. urnbandabista #4
17.EugeneCruise (9)

if you werent able to make it sa cutoff pls sign below.. pm me your numbers or wait for an announcement before the oct 17.. somebody may still back out..thanks..

wait list
1. richong #15
2. jeremydelacruz
3. Trig20
4. busdriver
5. shrewd03
------------------------------------------------------------

oct 15 na guys...

havent heard back from serendra admin with regard to my request na they allow friends/gfs to watch the games.. hirap kausap..

anyways.. i do hope all of those who signed up will go on saturday.. please if any of you guys in the top 17 wont be able to make it please indicate the samehere in the thread.. so that those in the wait list will be notified that they can play.. thanks again..

ei.tomorrow night.anyone from fairview/commonwealth area that i could be with to the venue tomorrow?09052757559. hit me.

Back
Top Bottom