Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by kaede23

francis, yeah..i know i missed a lot... especially that pink head band....
happy.gif

@rich and euge, mga pre...seems like may heart to heart talk kyo in one of the pics ah... haha!!

hahaha! heart to heart! girls talk yun bro!
laugh.gif

attend sana ako ng party kaso pinigilan ako ng isang Matador. Lasing, di na ako nagising! hehe
grin.gif

francis,, haha!! yeah..they really play hard man..
smile.gif

jeremy, pansin ko nga eh... mukhang sincere sila pareho...
happy.gif

jayr! i just noticed it...what's with your hand on the pic with miss sarah?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

Originally Posted by kaede23

francis, yeah..i know i missed a lot... especially that pink head band....
happy.gif

@rich and euge, mga pre...seems like may heart to heart talk kyo in one of the pics ah... haha!!

hahaha! heart to heart! girls talk yun bro!
laugh.gif

attend sana ako ng party kaso pinigilan ako ng isang Matador. Lasing, di na ako nagising! hehe
grin.gif
natuloy ba party? anway, sayang wala ka jeremy and ken.. It took us a power house lineup to beat the lady eagles... me at PG, urbandub at SG, ED(datswatimtokinabawt) at SF, francis at PF and EUGENE at C... Just wow, i only took 2 shots during the game because my teamates are really good and no need forme to score.. Ghostface is really good
pimp.gif
, hope to play with you next timebro.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

What happened to you guys? Did you all forget about the anniversary party?
laugh.gif
Hi sir jojo, actually, before we left the court we asked Allan about the party. He have no idea where the party is and he is waiting for yourtext or call. So we thought that the party never did push through.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

What happened to you guys? Did you all forget about the anniversary party?
laugh.gif

heard it was at g3 from jay-r. really cant go though coz i had work by 4am. missed on it big-time.

dagz didnt have to score because of superb passes.
smile.gif

btw, sorry guys...hu was ghostface there?
played all three games against the lady eagles, never had the chance to play wit other NT peepz.

thanks for the pics sir gishtar and jay-r!

wasn't able to introduce myself to sir eugene too. nice game NT peeps!

Guys,

Nice game last night.... sumakit katawan ko sa Lady Eagles.... Ang dami kong nakuhang siko... hahaha...

Ken,

Heart to heart talk nga.. nag confide na si rich na makisama sa bandwagon.... he's beginning to fall in love daw with no. 6 hehehe...

Jeremy,

Matigas pala humarang sa iyo eh.... look at the pic na lang below

JonT and flight,

Nice meeting you pre, although informal nga lang.. nawala kasi yung after game chat eh.... para makapagpakilala...

JR,

Nice shots... next game ulit...

Pagtyagaan nyo na... 6MP lang eh at ang daming nose coz of the high ISO needed... had to resize the pic para di sayang bandwidth

14lhke1.jpg

abasw.jpg

wtiura.jpg

15i6non.jpg

axlpe.jpg

if4ksp.jpg

j9r7sg.jpg

34xs1g9.jpg

vfxfup.jpg

nice to meet new guys. my apologies, i left early.

i was not in the mood. im just so frustrated with the way ive been playing lately.

Rich,

Ayos lang yan pre.... bawi ka sa wednesday against Ed and Company...

Yakang yaka yan... must be the shoes? hehehe

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Rich,

Im starting to think it must be the shoes nga.. hehehe. Cherries ang solusyon! =D

euge, ganda ng shots pre....next time, ako naman kuhaan mo ah...
smile.gif
hehe... sa no.6 ba? kala ko kay alfred yun?
smile.gif

rich, it happens to everyone bro...

i concur. ghostface is an addition to the pool of talented players NT has. he hardly talked but come game time his plays spoke of what the guy can do on thehardcourt. cheers to you ghostface. 'til next week.

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Rich,

i agree. we know what rich can bring sa game and if he was cold its definitely not 'cause of the talent. must have been the cradles rich. bein those cherries again, or 4 rings. I remember these were the kicks you were wearing when you made those ala-jordan fade aways that didnt even touch the rim.goodluck on wed's game.

Back
Top Bottom