Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

I think malabo na yan coz it coincides with the sched of B6BL (Tue, Thu and Sundays)
How about building a new team for this league i'm sure there are many niketalk players want to play basketball.

pareng jay!! welcome to NT.hehe..

we'll let you know if may sched for pick up games...
smile.gif

sir rockman, yeah, lets ask the others here who are interested...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kaede23

smile.gif

smile.gif

I will also ask him how much is the rental for the courts. incase you want to play ball inside don bosco. We usually play there for free every tue and thurs.this is our priveledge as a faculty member of the school.

Originally Posted by rockmaninov

smile.gif

smile.gif

I will also ask him how much is the rental for the courts. incase you want to play ball inside don bosco. We usually play there for free every tue and thurs. this is our priveledge as a faculty member of the school.

sir, maybe pwedeng libre nlang din..kasama naman nmin kayo maglaro.. . hehe..

right guys?? :tongue:

Originally Posted by rockmaninov

smile.gif

smile.gif

I will also ask him how much is the rental for the courts. incase you want to play ball inside don bosco. We usually play there for free every tue and thurs. this is our priveledge as a faculty member of the school.

sir, maybe pwedeng libre nlang din..kasama naman nmin kayo maglaro.. . hehe..

right guys?? :tongue:
Pwede sana kaya lang priority ay sa mga teachers. so i cannot guarantee that all who are interested to play can go. siguro 2-3 players only canjoin.

Originally Posted by boytwo

Originally Posted by urbandubista

@boy two: si maui yan bro. ang liksi nyan sa court. wala sa vocabulary nyan ang mapagod.

kita sa porma eh..hehehe..astig tol..

sir boytwo, have you played with your aj12s na? hehe..

sir cpinoy, i believe there are a lot of good players in baguio... i had a friend that played for UB..he's really good.

Gametime @ 2:30pm

Please be there by 2:00 pm for the photo op. Naks!

Only 7 peeps practiced last night. We won 2/3 games that we played in. We were all dead tired when we played the 3rd game.

The KB V is terrific, fantastic, boombastic for balling.

See yah on Sunday!

ei rich, thought when you texted me, 2:30's like a pre-game practice, as game proper's at 3:30pm. are you gonna wear those chaos on our first game? maynot go with the jersey colorwise but hey, i can already see turning heads on the sidelines.

@Jason (chaseon), NICE to see you posting in this thread.. looking forward to play with you pare.. (not able to quote, it's not working here in the officeas I was only using a proxy)

Originally Posted by richong

Gametime @ 2:30pm

Please be there by 2:00 pm for the photo op. Naks!

Only 7 peeps practiced last night. We won 2/3 games that we played in. We were all dead tired when we played the 3rd game.

The KB V is terrific, fantastic, boombastic for balling.

See yah on Sunday!
Damn, didn't make it again. Late na natapos yung dinner/meeting...

Anyway, Sunday at 2:00 ba first game?
happy.gif
I'm still quite out ofcommission I think until next week. Damn shoulder...
grin.gif
I'm doing rehabexercises and jogging para condition pa rin pero walang practice...

Enjoy ba sa KB V?
pimp.gif

@mark - oo nga bro. Looking forward to play with you guys. Hirap kasi saturday nights yung game, eh i go home to pampanga every weekend. But maybe the comingweekends i'll be able to join.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

ei rich, we won 3/4 games, not 2/3.. @jay-r, yeah we will be wearing chaos as per allan.. LOL

talagang may ganun? sige wreak chaos. haha. ano kaya suot ng iba

Boys, I will buy a Nike long socks today, anyone willing to split up ? It's two pairs kc for 600 something, I will use for the opening game, I prefer colorwhite..

good game last night guys...practice lang ng practice!

next wed ulet.
smile.gif

good luck and god bless sa upcoming tournament! wish i could watch your games and cheer for you guys pero duty ako every sunday eh.

sir boytwo, have you played with your aj12s na? hehe..
yeah i played once my aj12 white/red,it's alright just got smoe trouble on it coz my feet hurts, maybe bcoz its still new, but i prefer myaj12 flu for ballin..so comfortable..the white/rd still a bit stiff..but still cool to play..

@sir CPinoy, if ur still in baguio try to check some heat in Tiong San Harrison.

All items(including new) are at 20% off.

So mga cp3 III is at 4800+ and lebron 7 for 6K.

may aj 23 pa ata n 6k lang.

sorry for the OT guys.

good luck team NT.

di kaya wrong post to francis? pero san naman ilalagay to, di naman outlet store...
di ka magdadala ng pompoms at drum sa game?nood ka na! cheer mo kami =p

Back
Top Bottom