Basketball tayo!

yey! Congrats NT-Bugsy's.. Hehe.. Next sunday pa pala yun sa seton, kala ko dis sunday na. Haha. Valentayms ng pala yun.. Hehe.. Oh well, cant wait.. Good thing there is a game on friday and sat as well.. Sir chichoi laro ulet sa sat! Hehe.

@rich: sir nakuha ko na, di ko pa sure this friday kung makakasali ako, laru laro lang ba iyon? i'll txt pag pinayagan ako

@stevenash9: same place ba yun sa metropolis? pag naayos na sasakyan ko game aku jan hehe

@bugsy's and other NT peeps as well.. my friends are inviting us for another pickup game sa friday at royal tivoli.. 8 to 10pm ulit.. puede ba kayo? need to confirm by tonight.. last week 5 lang kami.. si dagz halos masuka na sa laro! hahahaha

oh by the way.. the manager is extending his apologies.. sorry if di daw natuloy pakain.. lets get our 2nd win on monday and magpaalam na rin kayo as well sa mga commander in chiefs ninyo!

tama si ken.. swerte yata sa atin yung new chant natin..

1.. 2.. 3.. barbeque!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Way to go Team NT Bugsy's! We shall work hard in order to perform at our best!!

Sorry lang I might not make it tonight. I have an important commitment. Try ko humabol.

Thanks!

kumpleto na ba ung list ng maglalaro sa seton? pede pa ba sumali mga bro?thanks!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FS: BN Never worn ZKV away CW sz 9.5 P7000

Originally Posted by taken24

@bugsy's and other NT peeps as well.. my friends are inviting us for another pickup game sa friday at royal tivoli.. 8 to 10pm ulit.. puede ba kayo? need to confirm by tonight.. last week 5 lang kami.. si dagz halos masuka na sa laro! hahahaha
^^pasali ..location bro ng royal tivoli ..?

Originally Posted by gishtar

sir gishtar, near commonwealth. around 15mins from ever. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kaede23

Originally Posted by gishtar

sir gishtar, near commonwealth. around 15mins from ever. 
happy.gif
layo ko pala dun ... pag may serendra na lang ulit or mas malapit sa south ...thanks ken ..

Originally Posted by psx0529

superswag wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ballers, i went to seton earlier and was able to reserve the court on feb 21, 2010, sunday, 8-10pm. they took note of it so its 80% sure. there's a 20% prossibility it wont push through if for some "unforeseen"reasons the gym will be used by the school for their own activities. case in point, were supposed to play tomorrow night but the school will use the gym from today til monday so they are given priority an our scheduled games are scrapped off. so what im basically saying is, more likely than not, the games on feb 21 will push through unless the school will use the gym for their own activities.

i will confirm 2 days before feb21 to seton if the court will be available. pencil mark feb21 on your calendar people! also, please list down those player that can play on the mentioned date. if there wont be enough NTers available i'll just invite my batchmates so that we could still proceed with the basketball games....

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
3. redmjay
4. jombee
5. rich
6. alfred
7. jay-r
8.arby
9. busdriver - caloi
10. psx0529 (sige game ako sa Seton, hehe. Need to renew my BF and Alabang Hills stickers!!!)

yo th3ic3man0 pwedeng pwede pa sumali! mas marami ma ok! just append your name on the list.
yo gishtar if youre interested youre welcome to join the southside games tentatively on feb21! its in las pinas elizabeth seton school gym.

@psx0529 yo andre! baka mapadpad ka ng edsa before the seton game, pahitch naman. shaw ako non coming from another league.7pm.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

@psx0529 yo andre! baka mapadpad ka ng edsa before the seton game, pahitch naman. shaw ako non coming from another league.7pm.
Sige, I'll let you know. PaPM naman full name and number mo (sorry, OC kasi ako sa pagsave ng numbers sa phone ko, hehe).

daming league ni master jay-r ah? in demand 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shrewd03

sir ken, malapit ako sa commonwealth. can i still join u guys on friday??

yo shrewd. which fri game you'd want to join? if yung kina ken sa acropolis, complete na yun unfortunately. medyo nahuli ka. sayang. pero if yung sa tivoli royale ni allan, which is around your area, welcome ka ron. you can send allan a pm or keep an eye on this thread for updates. NTers are always welcome sa mga games. we're all one sa hardcourt.

Originally Posted by JonT

daming league ni master jay-r ah? in demand 
pimp.gif
master ka dyan? di ako yun. adik ka.

yo andre, pm sent!

Ken.. pwde ba makilaro sa inyo sa friday? sabay tyo pumunta hindi ko alam kung san banda yun sa EVER GOTESCO..

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by psx0529

superswag wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ballers, i went to seton earlier and was able to reserve the court on feb 21, 2010, sunday, 8-10pm. they took note of it so its 80% sure. there's a 20% prossibility it wont push through if for some "unforeseen"reasons the gym will be used by the school for their own activities. case in point, were supposed to play tomorrow night but the school will use the gym from today til monday so they are given priority an our scheduled games are scrapped off. so what im basically saying is, more likely than not, the games on feb 21 will push through unless the school will use the gym for their own activities.

i will confirm 2 days before feb21 to seton if the court will be available. pencil mark feb21 on your calendar people! also, please list down those player that can play on the mentioned date. if there wont be enough NTers available i'll just invite my batchmates so that we could still proceed with the basketball games....

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
3. redmjay
4. jombee
5. rich
6. alfred
7. jay-r
8.arby
9. busdriver - caloi
10. psx0529 (sige game ako sa Seton, hehe. Need to renew my BF and Alabang Hills stickers!!!)
11. th3ic3man0

yo th3ic3man0 pwedeng pwede pa sumali! mas marami ma ok! just append your name on the list.
yo gishtar if youre interested youre welcome to join the southside games tentatively on feb21! its in las pinas elizabeth seton school gym.

@superswag
thanks for confirming bro.

Originally Posted by richong

turnaround time for the jerseys would be 2 weeks.

if we could get the whole payment by the end of next week, we could get the uniforms at the end of the month or by the 1st week of march.

to help facilitate the sizing for the jerseys, we'll use the latest KOBE 5 SHORTS AND JERSEYS as REFERENCE.

available sizes would be from SMALL to XXL. For 3XL SIZES, MEASUREMENT will be plus 3 inches.

you can contact me or Kaede for the payment. we're gonna be at the metro basketball court in pioneer on Monday, 9pm-10pm and Wednesday 10pm-12mn. you can also drop by our respective offices- KAEDE- MOA. RICH-34F DISCOVERY CENTRE (in front of podium).

PM OR TEXT ME: 0906.521.60.16
are these the latest KOBE 5 shorts and jerseys
Kobe-Bryant-55cover.jpg

Originally Posted by BatangCourt0520

Originally Posted by richong

turnaround time for the jerseys would be 2 weeks.

if we could get the whole payment by the end of next week, we could get the uniforms at the end of the month or by the 1st week of march.

to help facilitate the sizing for the jerseys, we'll use the latest KOBE 5 SHORTS AND JERSEYS as REFERENCE.

available sizes would be from SMALL to XXL. For 3XL SIZES, MEASUREMENT will be plus 3 inches.

you can contact me or Kaede for the payment. we're gonna be at the metro basketball court in pioneer on Monday, 9pm-10pm and Wednesday 10pm-12mn. you can also drop by our respective offices- KAEDE- MOA. RICH-34F DISCOVERY CENTRE (in front of podium).

PM OR TEXT ME: 0906.521.60.16
are these the latest KOBE 5 shorts and jerseys
Kobe-Bryant-55cover.jpg

Nope. What Im referring to are the kb shirts/shorts currently being sold in np/ns stores.

Back
Top Bottom