Basketball Uniforms (Summer League is here!!!)

Good day NT!

Summer is almost here and BBall Leagues are everywhere.
I would like to ask what's the best place where we can have our uniform done here in Metro Manila?

Suggestions? Recommendations? Pictures of uniforms? Links? Websites? Samples? Prices? Duration? Y'all know what I'm talkin' bout...
laugh.gif

Let's do them here.

Thanks in Advance!
(BTW, if such thread is already existing, please lock po)

KARIPAS is the one of best venue to bring your designs of basketball uniforms this coming summer leagues
650 pesos, jersey +shorts na yun. if you will be ordering 10 uniforms, there will be a free jersey and shorts.
happy.gif
. kaso its located in Malabon

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Good day NT!

Summer is almost here and BBall Leagues are everywhere.
I would like to ask what's the best place where we can have our uniform done here in Metro Manila?

Suggestions? Recommendations? Pictures of uniforms? Samples? Prices? Duration? Y'all know what I'm talkin' bout...
laugh.gif

Let's do them here.

Thanks in Advance!
(BTW, if there's such thread like this already existing, please lock po)

Bro,

Try KOBEE CORP., they are the makers of most some PBA uniforms. there email is [email protected]. They made ourbasketball last summer and most of the basketball players who saw it are impressed.

Hope this info is helpfull.

Pang Masa: Lopez Area @ Parañaque and Sta. Mesa Area Pareng Mon..Lot's of patahian in those places.

Botak is still the top of the list coz even Accel and Adidas task them to do PBA jerseys.

Allendale is now known as Allen Sports.

Karipas I think is the brain child of former Botak employee/s and they are also at par with Botak at a much friendly price.

May BBall League kayo dyan sa SG Mon? Wanna have import? Hehehe... A friend of mine that works there is a practice player for the SG Slingers. He went toe totoe with Jason Castro back then.

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Botak is still the top of the list coz even Accel and Adidas task them to do PBA jerseys.

Karipas I think is the brain child of former Botak employee/s and they are also at par with Botak at a much friendly price.

May BBall League kayo dyan sa SG Mon? Wanna have import? Hehehe... A friend of mine that works there is a practice player for the SG Slingers. He went toe to toe with Jason Castro back then.
I'll check Botak. In fact, some Singaporean teams get their uniform done in Philippines (Botaks). I was really surprised when I knew about itactually.

OT:
Yes Sir Eugene... BBall league here is everywhere....
There's no need for import here because as long as you know how to play BBall, no active professional contracts, no race requirements, no age limit,you're in
laugh.gif

It would be great if he can join us but he might devour the locals here...
roll.gif
PI is way much advance in BBall for SG peeps...I assume he's a point guard?
I want your AJXIII CDP's 9.5...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

May BBall League kayo dyan sa SG Mon? Wanna have import? Hehehe... A friend of mine that works there is a practice player for the SG Slingers. He went toe to toe with Jason Castro back then.
never knew botak did some pba unis, anyway they def have nice quality, i remember back in HS majority of our unis and other classes was made bybotak even the varsity teams unis was made by them

i hope anyone knows the contact number of karipas or the exact address thanks to fellow nters who can give details.

Botak doesn't make PBA uniforms anymore.
AtletA Sportswear does - they're the ones that made the uniforms for the PBA's Rain or Shine Elasto Painters (and also the PBL's PharexMedics/Generix, and the NCAA's College of St. Benilde Blazers).

smile.gif

diba accel ang rain or shine? dint notice, pero i think adidas and other brands still commission botak to do their jerseys for them.. yung hs kami adidas yungsponsor namin pero botak may gawa ng jersey, may adidas logo lang
smile.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

Pang Masa: Lopez Area @ Parañaque and Sta. Mesa Area Pareng Mon..Lot's of patahian in those places.

Is that place still alive? I havent been there in ages. But their quality is good, price wise they were great. Problem is you have to keep an eye on them andput in a little bit of elbow grease to get your uniform the way you want it. Mainly because (well back then) everything was done really OLD SCHOOL. You talkedto sastre and then he/she would scribble down everything on a piece of yellow pad paper and i mean everything! fromthe design of your jersey, colors, trimings to measurements of the whole team. Couple that with the fact that they're working on the jerseys of 10 otherteams they're bound to F something up

Botak is great you do get what you pay for, hassel free and top quality materials (digitalized designs etc.) You may also want to try Ultra they used to be inthe corner of vito cruz and taft cheaper than botak and i would say up to par with them. I remember when I went to their shop about 4-5 yrs ago they madeuniforms for some college teams

Back
Top Bottom