batman arkham asylum midnight release

laugh.gif
anybody coming to 14th street? 1 more hr till I get my collectors edition
pimp.gif

I reserved it at Gamestop but don't want to battle the Joker's and Killer Crocs tonight for it. Instead, I'll wait for tomorrow. 9.5 on IGN!

The game is alright,but I wouldn't be up at midnight for the release. My friend's brother did some advertising work for eidos and got a free collectorsedition of the game and I've been playing it at my house for about a week now. You say you're getting the collectors edition? Meh...you get someartwork book or something, a batarang (cheap plastic), and the game CASE is wack as hell.... The case is not even the regular PS3 game case, its a papercase...

Im still tied up in MAdden... but I want this game bad... as a huge Batman fan i need it

i hope they have it at my gamestop when i go in the morning. i didnt even realize it was releasing today until last night.

JOKE have you not played the demo! this game is
pimp.gif
im about to play the demo right now lol will cop later

I'm getn mine at midnite too. Just got home from work gonna shower go grab some pizza with my boy then go pick up our games. Man I wish I knew about the c.E. Before I paided it off, oh well atleast I get that bonuse chalenge....whatever that is lol.

I hope there won't be too many people at my local TRU tomorrow morning. Can't go wrong for basically $30

Back
Top Bottom