Batmans infra VI

man, i'd love to bust those during a basketball game...

LIKE SHAM#THAF@CKINZAM
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ive seen those b4
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Those batman VI's are crazy, I would have never known they were VI's if anybody would have said anything
I got a Fort Greene lean, Clinton Hill chill...Brooklyn, NY

Quote:
Ayo, them cats out in China need to stop making those multi-colored variant trash and get to work on some McFlys...

I don't know so much as for the Batman VI, nobody would be able to pull that on off in public. McFly's with some shorts. Oh baby... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Let it be known that if they do come out with fake McFly's, I'm all over them like we were beastin on Hata's Black/Red "XI's".

I'm in no way for fakes but hey, Nike won't retro no McFlys... someone's got to quench my thirst. :tongue:
tongue.gif

I'm with you. I'd rock some fake McFly's...if I had to.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Those two pictures of the McFlys that are lit up were customs. Somebody posted pics of them in more detail, with how they made them, etc, here a while back.

I collected alot of Batman movie stuff back in the Batman/Batman Returns days and remember noticing this back then....even some of the merchandise reflected it. Here is a figure from Batman Returns
batmanfig016fv7.jpg
batmanfig017xt6.jpg
batmanfig019ct3.jpg
batmanfig018vc0.jpg
batmanfig020qa4.jpg
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

^^ cosign. now THAT'S something worth posting!
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

You know, Val Kilmer should've worn Aqua VIII's in BATMAN FOREVER. They would've matched his Batmobile perfectly.

batman_forever_batmobile.jpg

Yeah, just one. Unfortunately not a pair. Interesting thing is mine is leather instead of suede but I think it was dyed from whatever original color it was. The ones used in the movie were suede.
"Fear is an Illusion"

I happen to be a Jordan collector and a Batman collector. I just sold a suit from the Batman Returns movie in order to get a more complete one.

"Fear is an Illusion"

that is crazy.the freakin toy is even wearing the VI's!!! nice find and thanks for posting that

Back
Top Bottom