Battlefield 1 (Set in WW1) === 10/21/16 === PS4, XB1, Windows

I will be playing on PS4 after work tonight. Add me if you'd like.

PSN: kjbaron89

Last edited:
The game is :smokin

The dynamic weather helps the same map feel different and the new modes are good. I feel like ppl will stop playing rush with operations being the better mode.

Redbox picked the worst kiosks for this game. None at the 3 within .1 mile of me. Closest is 4.4 miles.

Just copped for $26 bucks. Thank goodness I realized I had $35 worth of certificates at Best Buy.
pimp.gif

Been a long time since I was so impressed with a game's multiplayer. The graphics, sound and atmosphere are spectacular. The combat feels great and the new Operations mode is a great addition. :pimp:

Meh...after further review play on the field stands. Battlefield 4 is still GOD of Fps. Maybe after a couple map packs and weapon updates and such it'll be a contender. I'm all set with old war games. It's 2016 B.

Game is beastly.
Im level 29
If anyone likes to win just about every game of conquest add me
XB1 GT: VeKT0r51GMA (0 is a zero)

Meh...after further review play on the field stands. Battlefield 4 is still GOD of Fps. Maybe after a couple map packs and weapon updates and such it'll be a contender. I'm all set with old war games. It's 2016 B.

that game doesn't run smooth 100% of the time. when conquest on metro is super lit, get framrate stutter...XB1. also i don't like the new UI.

i still hope on and turn up from time to time tho.

Word I hate old time war games, I want modern weapons lol.

Reactions: 17
How do y'all like it so far? Better than BF4? Or too early to tell?

I will pick it up in a week.

Last edited:
not sure how i feel about the ww1 format but if this is the only battlefield game im gonna be able to play for the next 2-3 years then i may have to pick it up.

Havent really been in to any other fps recently

Love the WW1 setting but that might have something to do with Belgium's history with the first worldwar
Given some of our large and instrumental battles I'm surprised we weren't really included

I think it's a good game. Being set in WWI does have it's drawbacks to the weapon options in MP. But graphically the game is amazing.

EA really put in the effort in this and I sort of wish they did the same with BF4.

Story mode is awesome and well-detailed. 

And I, too, am not big fan of the WWI-WWII games...I wished this latest release was a followup to BF4...I'm sure I'll find myself flipping back and forth from this and BF4 from time to time.

not sure how i feel about the ww1 format but if this is the only battlefield game im gonna be able to play for the next 2-3 years then i may have to pick it up.

Havent really been in to any other fps recently

You could play BF4 for the next 2-3 years. There will still be people playing it because of the modern setting.

I think it's a good game. Being set in WWI does have it's drawbacks to the weapon options in MP. But graphically the game is amazing.

EA really put in the effort in this and I sort of wish they did the same with BF4.

What makes you think they didn't?. BF4 might've been an even larger undertaking than BF1. Consider they were launching on ps3, 360, PC, as well as being day 1 on two new systems. I know BF4 had a bad start, but they seemed to have shaped it up quite nice since then.

I honestly feel like BF1 is about the fall by the wayside off rip like Hardline. It's unfortunate because I mess with Battlefield over Duty heavy.

I hope they add a ton more guns with a plethora of additions. WW1 was a real boring time for weapons.I'm not tryna relive that time in game form.

Reactions: 17
I honestly feel like BF1 is about the fall by the wayside off rip like Hardline. It's unfortunate because I mess with Battlefield over Duty heavy.

I hope they add a ton more guns with a plethora of additions. WW1 was a real boring time for weapons.I'm not tryna relive that time in game form.
I don't know. The community seems fairly strong. Hardline had similar concurrency numbers to Battkefront last year and that fell off. BF1 has numbers much higher than both. People also seem to be enjoying it

I need the hardcore servers asap.

And that Fog of War mode sounds cool.

Back
Top Bottom