eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, I will rebuild my desktop just for this game alone.
This game will be copped. Wow.
absolutely beautiful...i love epic games like this
this, but for ps3

Consider this game copped with a PS3 Move + Sharpshooter attachment if it will be supported. Any word on special/limited-edition/PS Move bundles out yet?

Edit: if i remember correctly, there are two Battlefield 3 threads here on NT? Is there some way to consolidate/merge the information from both threads, so everyone's one the same page? Mods?

damn this reminded me of iraq looking at that video... but does this work for MAC?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Consider this game copped with a PS3 Move + Sharpshooter attachment if it will be supported. Any word on special/limited-edition/PS Move bundles out yet?

Edit: if i remember correctly, there are two Battlefield 3 threads here on NT? Is there some way to consolidate/merge the information from both threads, so everyone's one the same page? Mods?
I haven't heard of a bundle yet. But DICE has considered MOVE and 3D Support for the game. Source: http://www.computerandvid...-move-for-battlefield-3/

someone told me that bf3 is going to have some old multiplayer maps from bf2 ie "strike at karkand".. is this true? i remember that was my favorite map to play 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thenkotb

someone told me that bf3 is going to have some old multiplayer maps from bf2 ie "strike at karkand".. is this true? i remember that was my favorite map to play 
pimp.gif

Yes with the purchase of the Limited Edition, you get the Back to Karkand Map Pack Free. Maps include Strike at Karkand, Sharqi Peninsula, Gulf of Oman, and Wake Island

Back
Top Bottom