Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

eek.gif
whaaaa? you play bf3 on the ps3?!
add me my psn is my sn.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

eek.gif
whaaaa? you play bf3 on the ps3?!
add me my psn is my sn.

you got it. I need people to play with when the people I play with aren't on.
laugh.gif

Or when I'm not playing games on steam.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^That is $@%%%#! hilarious 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Btw, am I the only person that dislikes Conquest (on larger maps, even on PC)?
I used to hate Conquest... especially if I was on a crappy team. Good thing the number of casuals dropped, and you've got good teams going at it against each other. Really enjoy it so far. 
Going down the wire in matches up to the last ticket. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Going down the wire in matches up to the last ticket. 
pimp.gif

Especially in a 2500 ticket match that comes down to the last 50 tickets on each side. Victory feels soo good.
pimp.gif

Been playing a lot of hardcore matches lately. So far so good. Those max tickets man makes the matches so long though. But those XP points make it so worth it.

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

I need to fix my disc drive I miss playing this game :-(
Assuming you're on PC... worst case is to cop a new drive. Optical drives are fairly cheap these days, anyway. 

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

I need to fix my disc drive I miss playing this game :-(
Assuming you're on PC... worst case is to cop a new drive. Optical drives are fairly cheap these days, anyway. 

Nope Xbox I can hear the gears turning but the game won't pop out

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Been playing a lot of hardcore matches lately. So far so good. Those max tickets man makes the matches so long though. But those XP points make it so worth it.
what's it like?
nerd.gif

what's the point system like?

for those who want to pick this game up bestbuy.com has it for 19.99 for both ps3 and 360 but its only for one day or until they run out. free shipping and instore pick up. so hurry if you wnat before them losers at slick deals eat um all up...

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i kept getting dc when i was playing in your game sappy
tired.gif

i'll try again tonight.

no worries. My friend rented a server for the week so I'm gonna be frequenting that one for now. And on a side note, that MK3A1 is nuts. I love it.
laugh.gif

i think i found out why i wasn't having the kind of fun in this game i came to expect with fps. i started playing the squad matches and its so much more fun is it just me?

16 players > 8 players > 24 players.

I guess because it's so hard to get a cohesive 12 man unit going

I think I got kicked out of a server yesterday because I got in a helicopter as the gunner while someone else was driving. Guess the admin wanted to gun =/ smh

They really need to nerf the M26 dart gun. If people were *****in about me using my FAMAS pre-patch. The famas is nowhere as cheap as that gun. 

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

I think I got kicked out of a server yesterday because I got in a helicopter as the gunner while someone else was driving. Guess the admin wanted to gun =/ smh

I got kicked one time because I killed the admin, they give them to much power smh

late to the party, but i got 4 hours played in mp so far and i'm loving this game. applied to the NT PS3 Platoon. PSN: Ciear_View

Originally Posted by Grimey

late to the party, but i got 4 hours played in mp so far and i'm loving this game. applied to the NT PS3 Platoon. PSN: Ciear_View
Application approved.
Forgot I was the one who made the PS3 Platoon... and I don't even have a PS3 any more. 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Finally back to playing this game. If anyone ever wants to play, add me on 360: Fozzy Badfeet. I'm a good teammate who communicates! Haha

Back
Top Bottom