Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

I'm using the PKA-S Holo on it now.

@Spidermachine816

I haven't touched the eod bot since I completed the assignment. Don't plan on it either.

Only way that thing would be worth using in the game if it had some fire power.

When CQ first came out dudes were apologizing in the chat "Sorry, I just need on more eod kill then I'll star playing with the team"

Was I the only one who got in on PS3 Battlefield Premium while it was FREE in the in-game store last night???

My bad homies, I shoulda made a post to spread the word

add me on the PC version, L0c0m0tiveCurt

I was somewhat OK on the xbox version, need to play with some decent players on PC. I always end up lone wolfing because the way the chat system works

got my first defibrillator kill the other day while messing around with my squad, I ran around SC with the defibs out as my weapon occasionally using smoke :smokin

New Battlefield 3: Aftermath Trailer just released:

Looks like it has some potential. Reminded me a lot of COD-style maps, though.

Last edited:
Aftermath overview video... I'm kind of excited about this. I wasn't really feeling Armored Kill because the maps were too big for 24 players but this looks good

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Still downloading Aftermath after making a Windows 8 x64 clean install. It's been over 24 hours and it still isn't done. EA servers are messed up. >:

Well, finally got BF3 back up and running again. I don't get Scavenger. :lol: Maps are pretty good. Large and spacious. Lots of different flanking routes. :smokin

Just a short clip of me in a tank. Haven't played in a while, though.

[COLOR=#red]really like the new maps but I am super rusty. hopefully i can get into the swing of things within a week.[/COLOR]

was playing TDM on new maps today. Love these new maps! The palace map is looks beautiful like the Taj Mahal when you see inside the dome and the stairs. The market map is dope with all the little houses/buildings where you can go on the roof and jump on the next roof. All of em remind of the Black Hawk Down movie

Back
Top Bottom