Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Busy rest of the month for Battlefield 3 - TGS, GameFest, & Euro Gamer this month
It's a busy month for Battlefield 3 with the game being shown at 3 different gaming conventions.

tgs_11.jpg

First up is the Tokyo Game Show from September 15th through the 18th. Battlefield Global Community Manager, Daniel 'zh1nt0' Matros has said he is flying out Tuesday to the event.

GAMEFest in the UK will also be showing Battlefield 3 and is being held roughly the same dates as The Tokyo Game Show, September 16th - 18th.

gamesfest.jpg

Also in the UK is the Eurogamer Expo being held September 22nd through the 25th. Battlefield 3 will be playable.

eurogamer_expo.jpg

Any of these shows would be prime targets for a beta announcement. We are hearing September 27th as the start of the Battlefield 3 beta, which BF-Games.net is reporting as well. Since the Eurogamer Expo starts the week before September 27th, this could be a likely time for the beta to be announced. Keep in mind this is just speculation.

LEAKED - REAL FOOTAGE - XBOX 360 GAMEPLAY - NO HD - Singleplayer - Latest Build - Not MP
"This is all from the latest dev build of the 360 version" ALSO NOTE "this was recorded off of a test kit. the program used to record isn't all about quality, only showing bugs to the developers to get the point across. the videos are 1:1 off the recorder"�The videos are recorded and uploaded LOW QUALITY.
It's obvious that there's excessive compression, not to mention it's only in 360p which is only a couple of them.The rest are in 240p.. So do not worry...
Disclaimer: THESE ARE NOT MY IMAGES OR VIDEOS�

XQbtd.jpg

OE6bD.jpg

4gmzC.jpg

looks pretty smooth on the 360 so far. good to see things are still fluid on consoles.
smokin.gif

The reason i didnt post those pics is cause the pics are in 1080p reflecting a game that is capped at 704p on console... Makes it look extremely rough... 

Streches out everything on the screen : ie: Wires & shadows on buildings...
30t6p3b.gif
Edit: Here ya go... This is what you can expect to see 360 guys 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bc6KV.gif

rygxB.gif

Son, i promise.. imma be a cold pilot 
laugh.gif

Do you guys use aim assist in BC2 multiplayer?
nerd.gif
Just noticed that setting tonight. Quite subtle at the very least. Didn't really notice anything toggling the option on and off, though. More apparent in handguns than anything else. It's gonna be permanently off from this point onwards for me.
laugh.gif
EDIT: is it just me, or are there more snipers lately in BC2? 5 of us were in a team... 4 were snipers.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

^BC2 runs on 720p currently. i don't think BF can run at 1080p like the COD series. Maps are really huge on BF. might have to play with multiple discs if that were the case.
laugh.gif

If I remember correctly, I read that CoD doesn't run at 1080p. Not even 720. I think its somewhere in the 600s.

OJ- BF3 will run jus a hash under HD (720p) .. it'll be running in 704p on consoles.

@zk1 I feel like everyone snipes in BF:2 now. Get into a game and there's atleast 5+ snipers camping somewhere.

Why can't i quote?
nerd.gif

I am creating a new topic & Meth is going to Merge the new topic & this one & he'll make my new topic post the lead post in the merger thread

Since we will most likely keep everyone in one thread cause obviously the BF crowd on NT is significantly out weighed by the CoD crowd... So itd be to all of our benefit for someone to consistently update the 1st page/title. And have Major info on the 1st page.

battlefield_3_gif_by_reaxx43r-d38t3xw.gif

battlefield3.jpg

Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of its time with the power of Frostbite[emoji]8482[/emoji] 2, the next instalment of DICE's cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering enhanced visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground, the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before. In Battlefield 3, players step into the role of the elite U.S. Marines where they will experience heart-pounding missions across diverse locations including Paris, Tehran and New York.

Frostbite 2 – Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights.� Built upon this powerful game engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.

Feel the Battle — Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain.� Battlefield 3's cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warrior's experience like no other FPS.

Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare — The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline an impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles. Other returning fan favourite features include 64 players for PC and prone.

Urban Combat — Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war

of tomorrow.

TbwXi.jpg

Battlefield 3
  • Developer: DICE
  • Publisher: Electronic Arts
  • Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
    • Console resolution: 1280x704 with AA enabled
    • Optional HD texture pack for 360; automatically utilized with PS3
  • Release Date: October 25, 2011 US (desktop countdown widget)
  • http://<a href=/www.amazon.com/Battlefield-3/dp/B005U8D3R4/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1318545347&sr=301-2" target="_blank">Battlefield 3 OST
  • Single Player Campaign
  • Co-Op Mode
    • 6 maps at launch
    • No split screen
    • 2 Players
    • Unconnected to main campaign but share environments
  • Multiplayer
    • 24 players console, up to 64 players PC
    • Console will have server browser
    • PC Server Browser is Battlelog only
    • Squad/Clan Support in Battlelog
    • LAN not in at launch for security reasons, may be added later
    • Hardcore mode
    • Infantry-only mode
    • Game Modes
      • Conquest
      • Conquest 64 (PC Only,�for all maps)
      • Rush
        • 32 player max (PC)
      • Squad Rush
      • Team Deathmatch
        • 24 player max (Console), 32 player max (PC)
      • Squad Deathmatch
    • 9 total maps excluding “Back to Karkand

This is going to be a merger thread bruh.. Since i created the last thread with my banned account

So im just waiting on meth to merge em.
If he forgets ill just delete this... 

I was gonna say what happened to the old thread. Good idea on this tho.

Can't wait for this game.
pimp.gif

Nice work. Things are much more organized. No more PSN ID / XBOX GT / PC ID list any more, though?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

@zk1 I feel like everyone snipes in BF:2 now. Get into a game and there's atleast 5+ snipers camping somewhere.

Why can't i quote?
nerd.gif

And they don't really help the team by spotting out enemies. That's the very least that they can do.
ohwell.gif
Got 22,000 XP in that match but we lost at the very last M-COM station at the submarine base. Oh well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

iktSQ.png
!@#$ like this shouldn't even impress anyone.
tired.gif

This actually irritates me. I'll be damned if dude doesn't catch a lawsuit.

Purchasing retail from a store that breaks street date is one thing, but breaking NDA just to get some dap or some e-fame is whole different legal ballgame.

Dude's probably just some temporary QA tester too, lookin' for some love.

Back
Top Bottom