Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

BF3 - New TV Spot Trailer 

+

[URL]http://battlefieldo.com/[/url]

85rFQ.png

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Do I dare say we need to start a Niketalk Top Gun Academy.First Class on Launch Date

Easier to Fly with xbox 360 wireless controller 

Sounds good. I just found out how to hook up my DualShock 3 on Windows 7 64-bit. Been using that for FIFA 12 the past two days. I wonder if it's going to work with BF3 as well.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Do I dare say we need to start a Niketalk Top Gun Academy.First Class on Launch Date

Easier to Fly with xbox 360 wireless controller 

Sounds good. I just found out how to hook up my DualShock 3 on Windows 7 64-bit. Been using that for FIFA 12 the past two days. I wonder if it's going to work with BF3 as well.
nerd.gif
you gotta just fix the sensitivity , like when your in a tank prob gonna be to slow, in a jet to fast 

An Xbox controller can be used in place of a joystick and is just as good? In that case, I save myself some money.

NVIDIA Event - BF3 Reports & Recap from players & participants - Battlefieldo
Today we hosted our first real podcast with [20ID]Daskro + Friends and DCRUColin. Both of these guys are at the Nvidia Geforce LAN 6 this weekend where Battlefield 3 is playable with 5 maps, Operation Firestorm, Grand Bazaar, Damavand Peaks, Operation Metro and Caspian Border. The podcast lasted around an hour and give some amazing insights to what we can expect to see in under two weeks for the Final release of Battlefield 3. Here are the key points.
[h2]Hit Registration Improved[/h2]
The server at the Nvidia LAN was setup in Los Angeles, 5 hours away from the event. The hit registration and net code have been fixed from the beta. Now you will be able to know exactly when and where you are getting shot from rather then falling and thinking you got “one shottedâ€

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

NVIDIA Event - BF3 Reports & Recap from players & participants - Battlefieldo
Today we hosted our first real podcast with [20ID]Daskro + Friends and DCRUColin. Both of these guys are at the Nvidia Geforce LAN 6 this weekend where Battlefield 3 is playable with 5 maps, Operation Firestorm, Grand Bazaar, Damavand Peaks, Operation Metro and Caspian Border. The podcast lasted around an hour and give some amazing insights to what we can expect to see in under two weeks for the Final release of Battlefield 3. Here are the key points.
[h2]Hit Registration Improved[/h2]
The server at the Nvidia LAN was setup in Los Angeles, 5 hours away from the event. The hit registration and net code have been fixed from the beta. Now you will be able to know exactly when and where you are getting shot from rather then falling and thinking you got “one shottedâ€

I told yall the final Console graphics will have Low PC setting like visuals 
23lmof7.png

Also, come Black Friday, i might go ahead and build a PC o_O . we'll see though... 

Nope. Nerfed.

Also the Damage Bug, when shooting at a person who is running takes more damage had been fixed.. Whihc didnt help the cause.

Im pretty sure they rebalanced the PDWs. Ie: Possible Nerfs to the UMP & PP2k with possible buffs to the AS VAL & P90

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Headshots for One Hit Kills w/ Bolt Action Sniper Rifles.

theres supposed to be 1 thats wasnt in the game, then they brought back , the 50 cal rifle but i think they might of nerfed it ?

The PC Version has Leaked on Torrents. You will ONLY be able to play Singeplayer... 
Go look, cause im not posting links.

Anyways.. new ScreenShot

Vista_DamavandPeak_01_1280.jpg

Vista_Tank_01_1280.jpg

Also

Full Features of BF3 Trailer

Back
Top Bottom