Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by sagolous

can someone tell me how to bring out ur parachute on 360? i keep dying

ive been tryna figure that out also i just found out that the gun can go on single shot
eek.gif

the A button, died like 6 times before i found this out

Originally Posted by 17

Originally Posted by sagolous

can someone tell me how to bring out ur parachute on 360? i keep dying

ive been tryna figure that out also i just found out that the gun can go on single shot
eek.gif

the A button, died like 6 times before i found this out

laugh.gif
- X for PS3 user and also just have to press it once, don't keep spamming your buttons

rapid/3 round burst --> single shot is dope as hell .....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dhhhhhhuannnnggg!

Lets play later tonight. Ima fix my mic.

I see you mnm, jp, htown, and another nter i forget the psn.

360: Fozzy Badfeet

Played two round of online play last night. Pretty fun. Although, I'm trying to beat the story mode first. Just finished the mission with the jets. That was fun, haha.

played some more last night and im starting to get the hang of it. I was playing with some friends and had one of them snipe from a building as we advanced and he was spotting and telling us where guys were. we were bodying dudes
pimp.gif
teamwork is so key in this game. so much more fun now that I'm not just running and gunning on some cod steez
laugh.gif

My best game so far is 50-21 with close to 9k points.
pimp.gif

Game is mad fun when you run with a squad, can't play this solo dolo.

Anyone else keep getting disconnected on PS3? So far I'm not feeling a lot of these maps. Maybe I just need to learn them a little more but at times I'll wander for days without seeing a single enemy
30t6p3b.gif

Xbox people join the platoon and im gonna try to get a squad going tonight when i get home from work at like 12

360 fam is pretty deep on BF3
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I have my group of guys that i roll with daily now .... Swag!
I try to ball w/ everyone but its hard to do so when you only can run w/ 3 at a time. 

The servers today though man. its hard to connect / find a server with a low enough player count so your whole squad can jpin the game.. Using Server Browser btw.. I LOVE that feature, though!

The Scar-L is the new UMP. That thing is absolutely ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif
Smh. (i dont use it though)

Also, 

I think ive gotten like 2 or 3 msgs saying they created a 360 Platoon
laugh.gif

Thank you guys. I appreciate it. Ill just make one again though. Along with a PS3 one...

If you guys are on BattleLog.. You can go ahead and add me . I havent played BF3 on my PS3 yet, though.. 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/The12thMonth/

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So we cant run a party of 12? Trash...

I was wondering about that also but i guess you can only talk to people in your squad but what if you go in a xbox live party and all talk but it would be hard to get both squads on the same team

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

I'll send you Xbox guys f/r tonight. See if we can get some games goin'

sounds good im hoping to get a late night crew together cause no1 is usally on late

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So we cant run a party of 12? Trash...

I was wondering about that also but i guess you can only talk to people in your squad but what if you go in a xbox live party and all talk but it would be hard to get both squads on the same team
in the squad menu you can change the voip settings from squad to team.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I have my group of guys that i roll with daily now .... Swag!
I try to ball w/ everyone but its hard to do so when you only can run w/ 3 at a time. 

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom