Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

So who liked the Legends of the Summer concert? Kind of wondered how Timberlake and Jay-Z would do their songs. I liked how all of it was balanced from them doing stuff together to transitioning to their own songs. I think I am just over huge venues with rap concerts. Just doesn't feel right as apposed to going to a smaller spot. Seemed like everyone and their mom was at that thing though tons of potential NTers. I sat next to this group of people and they all wore Jordan 1s from the Royals to Black Toes.

Thought it was solid!
Went for Hov but I seem him many times.

1st time seeing JT. I always enjoyed what JT does but he gain much more respect from me after watching him. He's a class act! ill be going to his 20/20 tour.

Who's going?

that Yeezus poster itself is pretty cop worthy, I know if I go I'm going by myself, none of my friends like Kanye enough to shell over $200 ticket like I will, plus my friends barely go to concerts

I'm prolly goin if the tickets are affordable lol....yeezus of course, i've seen jayz already and like 4 times...plus i wasn't the biggest fan of MCHG

i mean these shows are burning a hole in my wallet though ...october should be a fun month

Citi bank presale sold out within seconds for HoVa, I didn't even get a chance to buy.

I need ViP 1st 5 rows. Who got them?

wow didn't know it was like that....kinda scared i might miss out on the yeezus tickets....i'm confused bout it though, is the presale on wednesday? how do i get in that? me and my dude just wanna be at the show lol

^^^
Think they moved the kanye presale to Thursday.

Most the time if you are signed up with ticketmaster, live nation or the venue, they'll send you an email with a code to use during the presale time.

I got the jay z presale codes but I never sent me kanyes.

HOVs presale starts tomorrow.

^^^
Think they moved the kanye presale to Thursday.

Most the time if you are signed up with ticketmaster, live nation or the venue, they'll send you an email with a code to use during the presale time.

I got the jay z presale codes but I never sent me kanyes.

HOVs presale starts tomorrow.

looks like the one in Oakland got pushed to thursday, the one for SJ is still showing for tomorrow

and there's still some tickets for MCHG tour with the citi members presale code right now

Yea seen that the citi presale was working again last night.

Thanks for info on the presale code. Wasn't sure if that was true or not, but seems like it is. Makes it easy.

got my tickets to yeezus but it says i'm behind the stage even though i'm on the side opposite from it (206)

hope its a glitch

Last edited:
The password is Yeezus. Ticket master and AEGlive.com are the official ticket sale sites for Oakland and San Jose to my knowledge for sure and that was given to me by official emails from both those sites. Following your desired arena/stadium's twitter was a good and truthful call. It helped me well

This was from my post on Yeezus tour thread here on NT, since then I learned this

another password has been released or found out. it's "leaves" as in the song Blood on the "leaves" it worked for me on ticketmaster I never tried AEG

They had crappy seats on the presale.

Hoping tomorrow I can get my tickets in the section I want!

If anyone still needs kanye west tickets, hit me up. I have a few left that I'm selling for under retail.

San Jose show section 102.

Who's going?

i'm going to the SJ show on 10/22.....I panicked because LA floor seats sold out, so me and my friend went with floor seats in SJ, but then they added more LA shows!
ohwell.gif
  how is this venue's floorseats? and how bad is TRAFFIC from SFO to SJ at 630pm? Can I make it there in 1 hour or so?

i wouldn't take my chances

p.s. anybody know what the merch is lookin like for the yeezus show? i got a feeling it'll be expensive

Back
Top Bottom