Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

Just got home from Empire of the Sun at the Fox Theatre. One of the best shows I've been to in a long time. Not sure how many of you are up on their music, but if you get a chance to check out their second show tomorrow, you should. Thinking about trying to go again.

I saw them at spookfest last halloween it was a Live Set and really good. I didn't know they played today. who opened for them? I went to Pop 2 weeks ago. hella good

jay z beyonce at AT&T

whos going? i dont think i am but i said the same thing bout the justin timberlake show last year and i went lol

^^^
The crew will be there...

AT & T Park
San Francisco, CA
Tue, Aug 5, 2014 08:00 PM

US $40.50 - US $256.00

US $40.50 Ticket + US $15.00 Fees =
US $55.50

US $256.00 Ticket + US $28.15 Fees =
US $284.15

Prices subject to change

You guys think they'll add Levi's Stadium once it's officially opened? Seating at AT&T is weird if you're not on the floor. and there's that big gap in the infield.

You guys think they'll add Levi's Stadium once it's officially opened? Seating at AT&T is weird if you're not on the floor. and there's that big gap in the infield.

They won't add it. I think Niners didn't want them being the first people to open up Levi's Stadium. That said, good luck getting tix at AT&T Park now

damn $50? i wanna go to the freddie gibbs madlib show but i'm wondering about parking near 1015 folsom.....anybody been there? if not i'll prolly just go see freddie gibbs when he goes on tour with tech n9ne
Parking near 1015 folsom is virtually impossible, trust me its my home-away from home I've lost count of how many months of my life I've lost in there... its deep in the SOMA. Best bet is to take uber, lyft, or side/car to and from.

jay z beyonce at AT&T

whos going? i dont think i am but i said the same thing bout the justin timberlake show last year and i went lol
I got hot *** tickets sitting on the field section 16, front row of the section. Paid $600 for BOTH buying in advance through the Chase promo and now ppl are reselling the same seats for $1000+ each 
roll.gif
 Now just gotta pick the perfect Jay's for me and my girl to rock at hov/bae 
pimp.gif

jay z beyonce at AT&T

I got hot *** tickets sitting on the field section 16, front row of the section. Paid $600 for BOTH buying in advance through the Chase promo and now ppl are reselling the same seats for $1000+ each 
roll.gif
 Now just gotta pick the perfect Jay's for me and my girl to rock at hov/bae 
pimp.gif
i came up on field tickets in section 13. don't wear good shoes on the field. at the JT and jay z i was on the field. for half the show it was like GA because everyone was just pilled up at the front. shoes will be stepped on and drink will be spilled.

anyone doing mad decent block party?
You talking about the stop in Berkley at the Greek? 
yeah, i got my tickets during the presale. i just hate they haven't really announced the lineup for berkeley and LA yet.

i came up on field tickets in section 13. don't wear good shoes on the field. at the JT and jay z i was on the field. for half the show it was like GA because everyone was just pilled up at the front. shoes will be stepped on and drink will be spilled.

yeah, i got my tickets during the presale. i just hate they haven't really announced the lineup for berkeley and LA yet.
They've announced the headliners will be: Cashmere cat, Diplo, Kaytranada, and strfkr 

Me and my girl got tickets for the second added show, you guys have any ideas of good placesto find hotels close enough to take a cab or taxi(public trans) there and after, without being to far from at&t

tryna do this concert right but 200 for parc55 aint goin get it. we driving from sac.

Me and my girl got tickets for the second added show, you guys have any ideas of good placesto find hotels close enough to take a cab or taxi(public trans) there and after, without being to far from at&t

tryna do this concert right but 200 for parc55 aint goin get it. we driving from sac.
Anywhere near union square (which is where I'd rather stay compared to the financial district, fisherman's wharf, nob hill, etc) should only be less than $10-15 each way via taxi or Uber/Lyft. 

Take a look on trivago.com. Intercontinental on 5th is nice and away from most traffic. I'd also recommend the Westin on 3rd & Market and Marriott Marquis if you can find a good rate. Look for coupon codes for expedia/orbitz, etc because it should work on Hotel Nikko (unlike Marriott and other big hotel chain names).

Ill be in sec 129 . Any other NTers in there, beers on me .

Have any of you guys been to a concert at AT&T Park before?  The reason I ask is because I want to know if there are any places that you think one could stand and still enjoy the concert.

Quick backstory, I am going to Cabo for two weeks three days after the concert.  I do not have the exposable $200 or whatever it would cost to buy tickets.  My buddy works for the Giants and told me he could just bring me in.  Obviously, the downside would be I dont have a seat.

What do you guys think?  I am a huge Jay fan, and was planning on skipping this concert.  But my girl just went to the show in NYC and told me it was hands down the best Jay concert she has ever been to (which is saying a lot).  I have seen Jay more times than I care to share, so I wasnt really NEEDING to go to this show.  But after my girl called me, I have been exploring options.

Anyway, what do you guys think?  Anywhere to stand?

Anyone going to UFC in San Jose? Not really concert related but yeah..

Back
Top Bottom