Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

Hope so I doubt J Cole will really do much seeing as though he has the show in Oakland with C-Lo and Rihanna or maybe I'm just being salty
laugh.gif

New Parish tonight!

156-3.jpeg

The New Parish
579 18th Street
Oakland, CA
Sunday June 26, 2011

THE SHOTGUN WEDDING QUINTET

CD Release Show for new album “Tales From The Barbary Coast

Hope so I doubt J Cole will really do much seeing as though he has the show in Oakland with C-Lo and Rihanna or maybe I'm just being salty
laugh.gif

New Parish tonight!

156-3.jpeg

The New Parish
579 18th Street
Oakland, CA
Sunday June 26, 2011

THE SHOTGUN WEDDING QUINTET

CD Release Show for new album “Tales From The Barbary Coast

Originally Posted by LB510

laugh.gif

Nah you're right. I know J Rock (the promoter / dj) and he mentioned Cole wont be doing much that night, if anything at all. At most he does a song or two.

The Dom K concert is where it's at on Thursday
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Nah you're right. I know J Rock (the promoter / dj) and he mentioned Cole wont be doing much that night, if anything at all. At most he does a song or two.

The Dom K concert is where it's at on Thursday
pimp.gif

Dom's show was solid. Forgot all Slims shows were all ages
tired.gif

Anyone going to this? 3 days $175
eyes.gif
 is it worth it?

OSL11_AdMat_V6_OnSaleNow_575.jpg

tired.gif

eyes.gif
 is it worth it?

1073_1309472038.jpg

Wow....just wow. I am totally going to this. This will be my 3rd one and hopefully the best.

1073_1309472038.jpg

Wow....just wow. I am totally going to this. This will be my 3rd one and hopefully the best.

thats a dope lineup for that comedy jam... ill def be there... do they do presale for those tickets??

thats a dope lineup for that comedy jam... ill def be there... do they do presale for those tickets??

Nice lineup for Comedy Jam.  I wonder if Dave will go on one his marathons and just do the whole show himself lol.

Nice lineup for Comedy Jam.  I wonder if Dave will go on one his marathons and just do the whole show himself lol.

tired.gif

eyes.gif
 is it worth it?

I heard it's easy to sneak into this event. Any SF veterans want to chime in on this? I'll be all tapped out from Lolapalooza the weekend before.

tired.gif

eyes.gif
 is it worth it?

I heard it's easy to sneak into this event. Any SF veterans want to chime in on this? I'll be all tapped out from Lolapalooza the weekend before.

^ yeah if its like all the other years you need a mob of people and storm the side fence. not everyone will make it across though. theres videos on youtube.

^ yeah if its like all the other years you need a mob of people and storm the side fence. not everyone will make it across though. theres videos on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom