Bay Area Goonies (Don't Get Your Treasure Snatched)

Quote:
no joke thats why i carry a little knife when i go some where im not familiar with or if i know imma be walking around
like just right now came from a party i only knew like 10 people there out of like 50 had that knife on me
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cliff Notes: Malibus Most Wanted gets slept by a actual ghetto white dude. Asian "crip" kid wanted to play captain with a blade but got him and his boys into something nobody should be in. Asian "crips" acted like they got a beating they didnt deserve and were licking their wounds while we left.
Serve a punk a 4-piece, leave em with no teeth
Dangerous Dre Angus, serve mo' beef
From the streets where po-lice, ride 4 deep
I thug, blow big bud, no leaf

Punk Trick get played like a motif

Me and my twin brother live in the TL. Nothing but Sureno homies kick it around here. My bro has a buzzed head and i let my mustache and beard grow out. Needless to say some cats would think we're gangsters. I think of myself as a pretty chill dude. I dont look for trouble and i dont want any trouble.

We were chilling in front of Osha, waiting for a table and these two El Salvadorian dudes were outside mean mugging us like crazy and pointing at me and my bro. I just acted like i didnt see em' and me and my bro went inside to eat.

Im 5'9", 240. So i can take care of myself. If cats like that wanna really start something then they'd come up and say something to me. If they wanna be little punks and mug and point at me all day, i could care less.

17708 your friend is no different from the kids we are talking about in this post. Hitting someone for starring is one of the dumbest reasons to fight. If youre out having fun just let those things slide. Dudes feel like theyre not a man if they look away or dont do something but really its just insecurities.

Insecurities? I dont think so. We're not gonna look away and act like nothing just happen to let somebody slide who tries to make everybody think theyre hard. We try to have a good time and crack jokes. Just because somebody is looking at us like he isnt having a good time, we're not gonna let that go. We're gonna make em feel like they should be in bed sleeping instead of out and about.

Heres a summary of some other night when keeping it real goes wrong:

My boy says wassup to girl in the video on the strip. Guy comes from somewhere tryin to handcuff and talking @#%$ while walking away. Since we were on the strip, he knew my folks wasnt gonna do anything. At the end of night as we were leaving, guess who we see thats parked in the same building as us? I guess karma was making its runs this night.

Notice the guy with his shirt basically off? You know why? He thought we were gonna leave when in reality we were trying to park.

Never got robbed but almost in North Beach...They have those low income houses so lots of poor people are there and most of the fake thugs are poor. So these two black people were just sitting on the sidewalk one big and one that is the size of bow wow with dreads. I walk pass them and they asked "hey you got a dolla?" and I said no. So I walked to the 15 bus stop which is a block from where they were sitting. Next thing I knew they followed me there and asked are you with CT(Chinatown) or in JB(Jackson Boys)? and I responded why? I know them sure. Then they said give me yo money and show me your pockets. I do what they told me...(yes NT say what you like I'm a @#%$ for that one but no harm done since I'm just showing them my pockets. I really had nothing and they just don't believe me.) After they realize I had no money they got mad and said hey follow us to that alley so we can talk to you or do you want us to make a big scene right here.( their is nobody in the bus stop except for me and them two. But their is a cafe right next to us but the customers are @#%$ white folks that doesn't care or to scared to do anything for help. In my mind I was like dam I need to run from them since I have no weapons and they out number me easily ( I'm a Chinese kid). So just when I was about to pull a Reggie Bush running play on them the big black dude spotted one of the girls I know and she was texting to my homies that I roll with that what was going on. The big dude told the other one that they gotta bounce before they get their @#%$ beat. That was the closest experience I had with getting robbed. I was lucky that a girl I knew was there or is those two were lucky that they saw the girl or else their @#%$ would have been beaten til they apologized.

i feel bad for you man |I
tired.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
[bandwagon] Im just here for the playoffs...
TEAM KOBE Member #1

forreal how hard is it to get a job. target hires everyone. i got hired and i got theft on my record ( i swear i didnt do it i was set up by a coworker and he snitched on me to get the heat off him) dude just get a job and stop trying to be thugs. i laugh at wannabes bc basically the worse they could do is kill me. the best they can do is leave. i say they need to stop messin with the "thug" life and get a job. i work on the gilman in berk and im tired of seeing these cats. im also tired of the homeless asking for free stuff. dude jobs are easy money earned feels better than money given by pitty. wannabe thugs are the 2007 of hippies they just wount go away.

Quote:
17708 your friend is no different from the kids we are talking about in this post.
:smh:
smh.gif
Put 'em in a grave with an empty 40 ounce bottle and don't leave a drip​

sorry to hear about some of y'all's troubles, but stuff's been happening out there for years and years.....nothing new.

just keep your wits about you and don't make yourself out to be a target or punk, and y'all should be okay. if some random dude(s) try to step to you for whatever reason, just keep it moving.

and if you wanna talk about treasure getting snatched.......some pro-crooks just jacked 30 brand new rides from Oakland Honda......yes, 30 & ALL AT ONCE. some of them were found 1/2 stripped in Oaktown already. the rest likely halfway to China+Mexico by now.

p.s. Osha is good stuff.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Quote:
Just because somebody is looking at us like he isnt having a good time, we're not gonna let that go. We're gonna make em feel like they should be in bed sleeping instead of out and about.
Life is hard, but so am I​

Quote:
Yea theyre most likely the fobs who were born in their homeland and recently moved here to the states. They dont care about too much and when they get here they grow up with the wrong attitude to show that they arent punks. Its not justs cambo and laos in the rich and oakland, i think its from everywhere, and like i said earlier its usually the migrants.

True. Most of these South east asian folks come from war torn countries. You can ask a Viet, Lao or Cambo and they'll tell you about the bloodshed and war in their country. Unlike the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese who have been in the states longer, the south east asians are all recent migrants. Many of the Southeast asians ended up settled in the hood areas of places like Oakland, Long Beach, Santa Ana and etc.

oh to late for me, got robbed & beat up in side a club in SF. BD weekend suck.

I think this group of kids spotted me in the line, as soon as walked in side made a quick right to get some money from the ATM Machine, right as I was about to put my 4 digit password I get hit on my head by two youngins, I try to put up a fight, but we were out number, my other friend also got jump, the other one just stood there and didnt do @#%$. Cant recall how the hell I end up on the floor and get kicked twice in the face. I end up getting my Diamond Bracelet, Cell Phone snatched. oh and had surgery on my broken jaw.

luckly my chain and cross were on the floor
FS OG & RETRO JORDANS SZ9,9.5
EQUIPO CLUB AMERICA​
Grande Aunque Te Duela​
EquipoTRIcolor​

Damn what club was this?
Team Negrodamus​
teamdecepticon​
T R A EzCode P​

you guys are hilarious :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
. im also tired of the homeless asking for free stuff. dude jobs are easy money earned feels better than money given by pitty
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Quote:
oh to late for me, got robbed & beat up in side a club in SF. BD weekend suck.

I think this group of kids spotted me in the line, as soon as walked in side made a quick right to get some money from the ATM Machine, right as I was about to put my 4 digit password I get hit on my head by two youngins, I try to put up a fight, but we were out number, my other friend also got jump, the other one just stood there and didnt do . Cant recall how the hell I end up on the floor and get kicked twice in the face. I end up getting my Diamond Bracelet, Cell Phone snatched. oh and had surgery on my broken jaw.

luckly my chain and cross were on the floor
|I
tired.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
[bandwagon] Im just here for the playoffs...
TEAM KOBE Member #1

dude i was at churches and basically a dude with a wad needed like 40 cents for his meal looked back at me and said "give me 40 cents" i said "dude u got money and your a big boy now handle your business." he looked back at me and said he didnt like change and he was going to kick my a** for 40 cents then kill me for talking back. at that point i looked him in his eyes and said " dude you fail in life if you have money to support yourself and you want to kill someone for 40 cents. you have the money your not starving and it looks like you got money. killing me is not worth it. you failed in life if you think violence solves anything." then walked out of the store and went to work. :smh:
smh.gif
so sad how these people think they can run up on you and try to take your money. and he had some fake V"s in sf giants colors haha. so sad :smh:
smh.gif

^damn you went ahead and preached to ol' boy
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

^^
Wow he straight up told u for 40 cents? At least ASK for it... U did good, what churches was this at?
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Im thinking this club was city nights...The attitude matches and so does the ATM to the right of the entrance

Life is hard, but so am I​

^^ the one on san pablo near the gilman. next to mcdonalds. i work on the gilman before work i went there and some fool wanted money and didnt ask. yea if they asked me i would have gladly gave him the money but he straight tired to shake me for 40cents sad sad day when people trying to make others pay for other peoples things.

Back
Top Bottom