bay area NT...... vol. July 17th!

D

Deleted member 37754

ok so i think last month i posted a topic about an event i was throwing and if bay area NTers would be interested and got some good feed back. i NT id comeback and let yall know ahead of time and here it is.

if yall wanna come. shoot me names first and last yo.

oh yea.... Special Discount to all ladies wearen a Summer Dress.

it gets more attention on this forum. i got it pimpen. good look.

cafinest23 - i got you. just shoot me some names and if you want bottle service. all good.
china man - you know how we do it bruh. you shoulda came to the last one man! go look at the pictures man. we didnt get home till 5 that mornen.

Why Bay always gotta crack when I am outta town
smh.gif

Lies it's always crackin
pimp.gif

pic doesn't work for me...might be this laptop though...but I'm down
pimp.gif
I'll give you the info when I gather up some more friends...

FlyJr22 - yea there is. it has to be yours tho, with your name on it. Not ATT and Jimmy Rollins name or somethen. this is for young professionals ya dig.

beatjunkie - yea by all means hit me

nationaltrucker - youre mad corny yo. i hope youre under the age of 15 for that one.

its our production companies 1 year anni. Just hosten an event, gonna have some fun bruh. and yea of course you can bring people.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

so what exactly is it? id go but i need details..

can we bring people?

its a club brody, but oh boy is hostin an event, its open to the public, If I'm not mistaken

lock - yea guestlist bud. its gonna be sshhhmacken so get there early. if this was any other event id give NT a better deal like NT to the front of the line orsomethen, but this isnt one of those times.

so i was considering going, but from the looks of this post, looks like a whole bunch of dudes on the guestlist, yeah?

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

so i was considering going, but from the looks of this post, looks like a whole bunch of dudes on the guestlist, yeah?

iunno bout the rest of these dudes but I plan to bring some females with me...I hope the rest of y'all play your part and bring some too...

Back
Top Bottom