dudes diss back

www.myspace.com/imtheghost

profile.myspace.com/index...D=85838425

www.myspace.com/Dsepshun30
my sig out-sigs your sig.

^they still aint came out

Federation ft Animainiakz - Turf Dancin
this @#%$ slap

what the name of that song where it goes somthing like i'm so hyphy in my cold white t. whats the name of that song?

what's the name of that song they been playing on the radio where it goes

"that girl....that girl...." in the chorus

F/S Michigans Dunks 8.5 DS, Currie Dunk 8 DS,

[email protected]
aim: Mag1c12783

what the name of that song where it goes somthing like i'm so hyphy in my cold white t. whats the name of that song?

keep it goin- j valentine ft keak da sneak

turf dancin- animaniakz ft federation

Quote:
anybody else here about this girl?

lol dude killed her in one verse. and lol @ the comments from the bay n's

.YUKU.
SHABOOBALABOOPY

bLaZiN415
Quote:

bLaZiN415
Quote:

bLaZiN415
Quote:

take a chill pill bro lol

.YUKU.
SHABOOBALABOOPY

Federation feat. E-40- I Wear My Stunna glasses at night

That $%#! Is The slumper
Droop-E I'm tha sh** u beezy,Stevie Wonder why u cant see me? Cuz u pissy,ni**a u's a sissy, my pockets fat like the old Missy Elliot- Droop-E

I need flint XIII's
[email protected]

My Myspace

Federation feat. E-40- I Wear My Stunna Glasses At Night

That $#%! is a slumper
Droop-E I'm tha sh** u beezy,Stevie Wonder why u cant see me? Cuz u pissy,ni**a u's a sissy, my pockets fat like the old Missy Elliot- Droop-E

I need flint XIII's
[email protected]

My Myspace

^^try babyface assasions-hyphy ill...
"I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas"
"Im fitted...fresh, lookin great...I say you hatin cause you fake like your Bapes"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas" Please tell the name of that song?

Quote:
what's that new kaz kyzah song that goes "you love is like cocaine, pure ecstasy"

Cocaine

its off of the Big Von/The Team Hyphy Juice mixtape. its free, there was a free download on bigvon.com, it should still be there, but you might have to scroll down, i think on the bottom right theres a little playlist there and last time i checked cocaine was on there.

Back
Top Bottom