BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

thats from like summer 05...one of their original works when they was on that booty bounce bopper @#%$
"I Love Where I'm Headed But Miss Where I've Been."

-Kaz Kyzah

the new dubee just dropped.....he's in rare form on this one...dude is rippin fa real his best material since the sugawolf album fo sure
*.prime !manIFRESHstations​
"We Do Not Wake Up Everyday And GET Fresh, But Rather Our Freshness Is A State Of Being That Was Pre-Determined By A Higher Power..."

Quote:
scweez

This was the album that made me think," damn I'm really getting tired of this @#%$."
There's not one song when he's talking talking about goi8ng dumb, riding the yellow bus, etc..

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Falcons 3-1... The Cardinals were done before the first snap

Dubee- Last Of A Thizzin Breed
Mac Dre Presents: Thiz Nation Vol. 7

"Lookin fresh in my retros, the poilce wanna pull me over cause im Jay walkin"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

Husalah,The Jacka,San Quinn - From The Hood :pimp:
pimp.gif

anybody got this one song with keak da sneak

i think its called " She's In The Bulding"
i dont know if its old but i just heard it
and i cant find it anywhere

^

Its on his mixtape King Of Da Supa Dupa Hyphy

21. She's In Da Building Yall ft. I Con

TEAMlateNIGHT

Quote:
the new dubee just dropped.....he's in rare form on this one...dude is rippin fa real his best material since the sugawolf album fo sure

ur dumb cuz that @#%$ dont drop till next month

Quote:
it actually did just drop, online that is so step it up bruh

how the @#%$ am i suppose to step it up??? i aint online 24/7 lookin for bootleg cds, u step it up and go to rasputins or tower records or whathever when the cd comes out and buy that @#%$ broke @#%$ @#%$

fylthyphyl:

miguel510 :
ur dumb cuz that @#%$ dont drop till next month

WhUtIzIt :
it actually did just drop, online that is so step it up bruh

miguel510:
how the @#%$ am i suppose to step it up??? i aint online 24/7 lookin for bootleg cds, u step it up and go to rasputins or tower records or whathever when the cd comes out and buy that @#%$ broke @#%$ @#%$

so you can call someone "dumb" cause their not right, but if someone corrects you, then you catch feelings?
smh.gif
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT

Quote:
how the am i suppose to step it up??? i aint online 24/7 lookin for bootleg cds, u step it up and go to rasputins or tower records or whathever when the cd comes out and buy that broke

what i meant by step it up was that u just straight dogged dude when you were wrong. and no im not broke i download the album to see if it is worth $10 of mine. so cool your jets and before you tell someone they are wrong just do a little research.

man @#%$ miguel510 @#%$ @#%$ @#%$ come in here flauntin one @#%$ @#%$ single and dont got access to @#%$ wit his gay @#%$....i tried to be coo, but now u got me heated.

square booty @#%$ lil boy
*.prime !manIFRESHstations​
"We Do Not Wake Up Everyday And GET Fresh, But Rather Our Freshness Is A State Of Being That Was Pre-Determined By A Higher Power..."

fylthyphyl and miguel510 = banned for your unacceptable conduct in this thread. No, I don't care. No, I won't reinstate you.

That's just unacceptable.

Oh, and by the way:

ASKING FOR MUSIC = BANNED.

Not a new songs. But for all you San Quinn fans, I need a song I.D.

In Federation's Hyphy (remix), What is the song that plays in the background during Quinn's verse?? I know its from his early work . Thanks in advance.
49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Whoever got the kilos got the candy man​

^
San Quinn - Shock The Party

Its off the Hustle Continues album.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Falcons 3-2... The NFL Season was unexpectedly canceled!!

mistah fab, kuzzo fly, bleu davinci and j-diggs-dont spill it :pimp:
pimp.gif

"Lookin fresh in my retros, the poilce wanna pull me over cause im Jay walkin"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

Back
Top Bottom