BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

laugh.gif
I know all them fools.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

we'll see man. it should be good. I wanna see what Philthy and Laz outta the rich do too. What is your opinion on the rest of Livewire and also DB?
I thought Nate eclipsed Stalin in 2010. Easily the best rapper out the crew to me. Him and Stalin are still the class of Livewire though, they both probably could have done numbers in a different era.

Blood is next up. HD caught my ear last year, I %%#@ with him heavy even if he's just affiliated?

I rock with Rue, Maybach is pretty tough too but he can't stay out of jail. I always liked Philthy Rich. His rap voice is just dope to me. My dude is buns though. I can't front like I don't still slap a good amount of his stuff but his verses be extra basic.

After that the rest of them !%#!#% are more or less weed carries to me even though Stevie Joe and Jonah are cool, don't know what they be up to though.

The rest of them !%#!#% are actually weed carriers.

Maybe it's because I haven't been home for a minute but it seems like collectively as a group Livewire has stagnated the last 12 months.  Probably just doin shows gettin breaded. I'd love to see Stalin/Nate/Blood/Maybach/Rueger keep carrying the eastbay as a group this decade, maybe reach a height close to the Figaz in the 2000's. I guess that's my opinion on the group in 2011.
laugh.gif

Oh and that DB the General has been in rotation along with that recent Mobbin Thru the West compilation and The White Album. Never thought I'd like a Berner project so much.

Ya I know, Blood is up though. I like his !#+% stuff, listen to Final Destination if you havent already. Lil goofy is pretty solid too (check "fast life").

The figaz are still doing stuff, I hope livewire and those dudes can get up to that status. We'll see. I slap philthy all the time, even just the same song over and over again, just cause its so dope..DB too....we'll have to wait and see what happens.

digitaldripped.com has new stuff. and a few users on youtube post up stuff too. Have you guys ever heard of Moe Green outta Vallejo?

^Nah but I'm out the loop though.

Lil Goofy (smh at that name) had a couple of dope performances on Heroin Music. Does he have any projects of his own?

new HD vid...

HD and Philthy gettin the most play right now outta everyone. HD was livewire but it seems as he went his separate way to help put his team on (Bearfaced).

DB the General is coo. from the small amount of tracks i heard im not feelin his beat selection.

@HAM CITY i think thats how everyone feels about Philthy, he has a big presence on the mic but he is very basic. Tripn 4 Life was a solid cd.

yeah i mess with philthy alot, i just got put on bay slaps. Why they always play the same songs in the club tho "right here, i cant stand you, birthday, blow the whistle, that too short and e-40, yall know what im talking bout.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

^Nah but I'm out the loop though.

Lil Goofy (smh at that name) had a couple of dope performances on Heroin Music. Does he have any projects of his own?

I dont know, but "Fast Lane" is one of his singles. HD is sick. I just like Philthy's realness. I still slap "I represent it (both OG one and Livewire remix)" "Funk or Die", "No Sympathy", "Project @#$@%", "Seminary @#$@%" just hella of his stuff

yo anyone know what happened to Chris The 5th
I used to think he was the truth but I never hear anything from him anymore

Originally Posted by G Raider

cerrito have you heard tripn 4 life? or checked out any of the vids on youtube?
01 Dope Game Gravy (Ft. Stevie Joe & Jay Jonah)
02 Last Of A Dyin Breed (Ft. SGT Slaughter & Ronald Mack)
03 Im Goin Down (Ft. Lil Rue & Lil Hyfe)
04 Where Im From (Ft. Lil Blood & HD)
05 Still In Them Streets (Ft. Shady Nate & Bueno)
06 Got My Swag (Ft. Hawkman & Innerstate Ike)
07 Hustle Hard (Ft. Jay Jonah & J. Stalin)
08 Slide All Night (Ft. Lil Blood & DB The General)
09 %@$ *@%$+ (Ft. Stevie Joe)
10 Hustle #!*@ (Ft. Stevie Joe & Lil Blood)
11 Cuz I Had 2 (Ft. Stevie Joe)
12 Like I Do (Ft. Stevie Joe, Freddie B, & Lil Rue)
13 Name And Ya Number Pt. 2 (Ft. Lil Rue, HD, Moses, Chris Da 5th, & Lil Blood)

http://www.thebaymusic.co...-the-leak-album-preview/

@graider, nah I haven't yet. I gotta check that %#+. You like it?
what you guys think of gorilla pits (with jacka)-pushin?

Originally Posted by G Raider

i remember hearing a lot of .. "free chris the 5th" on songs. so he might be locked up.

I thought he got out like two years ago. He was on that name and number pt 2 (gassed them) and i think that came out this year or last year

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

liquid cream song is dope....graider- that album slap hella hard, im feelin every track 100%.

you posted up the tracklist for Tripn 4 Life the leak.. im talkin about this one...

85281900434.jpg

i was holdin my Funk Or Die cd and the Tripn 4 Life cd in the car the other day just lookin at them and was thinkin.. covers are damn near the same lol. just switched sides.

85281900434.jpg
Philthy_Rich-Funk_Or_Die.jpg

same face and arm gestures..
laugh.gif

here go a track of the cd since we supposed to be postin tracks..

i dont have beat in my car..  but i can only imagine what it sounds like
eek.gif
. track still hittin hard with 3/4 door speakers playin

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Oh and that DB the General has been in rotation along with that recent Mobbin Thru the West compilation and The White Album. Never thought I'd like a Berner project so much.
Yah I was surprised by that Berner album. Wonder how he got all them features.

This my joint though

I think 40s album is coo. I also seen that Jacka had some stuff that just leaked, dunno if its new or not.

that remix of the blame game by davinci is dope (Kanye version<<davinci's)....ya graider, the legit album slap too haha. the leak is pretty good though. thanks for the correction

feel n like pac is hella deep, beat is dope too. philthy's **@ slap imo

"they hold me down, but I'm back like a fiend on the first" that beat is too sick imo, songs hella deep too....i feel it Graider, you like that Davinci?

yeah that davinci track is nice.. i always see people sayin how good his album is on the siccness. but never checked it til after i saw that video. cd was not bad. didnt keep it tho.

Back
Top Bottom