BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

I hope someone knows this song......

Ok if anybody has seen Yukmouths United Ghettos Vol. 2 DVD, there is a song with the mob figaz (I think) and Mac Dre. If anybody has the dvd, it is during the "pebbles" segment of the dvd. If anybody knows the name of that song (even though its probably really old) I'd appreciate it.

ha, can't believe someone on here named ARNEL aka AMKidd.. Got hella slap @#%$ beats, but the style of this guy is to much of the team.

Hoodstarz ft. Mistah F.A.B San Quinn The Team Turf Talk-Grown Man remix

dats da song
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

that track from tha yuk dvd is.....
mac dre feat. husalah and jacka - daddy
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

Quote:
Cali people and their silly slangs, who is checking for the Westcoast seriously.
slangs all you ninjas stay biting. your boy santana been shouting out the bay alot on radio i've heard ... giving out props to rick rock and using "hyphy"

Quote:
that track from tha yuk dvd is.....
mac dre feat. husalah and jacka - daddy
Thank you sir!
Song is :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​

haha yeah we have silly slang but why does is spread to other music around the country??
"I'm from The Bay where we Hyphy and Go Dumb, from the soil where them rappers be gettin' they lingo from..." -40

Does anyone know the beat/song that played in the new Mistah F.A.B. DVD where they showed Mac Dre's albums just before they showed his birthday?
!!![/b]

wats that goes "so young so sweet" i heard it on the radio today i odnt knoe whos on the track

never mind i got it

its San Quinn ft mike marshall-so young so sweet

Back
Top Bottom