BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

i know this is old but ,whats the name of the song in treal t.v. 2 that husalah was rappin in like a booth???

btw: song was about giggin

yo this is old but today i heard that new Richie Rich on the radio. Its good to see that the song is actually getting played now, even tho it was westside wednesday. Still waiting for a big rich album

just heard a song on 94.9 that i wanna know some info about. it's called something like "a man that go," and it's by a girl featuring goldie from the federation. anyone know?

Quote:
i know this is old but ,whats the name of the song in treal t.v. 2 that husalah was rappin in like a booth???

btw: song was about giggin

Husalah ft. B-Luv - Cuttin It Up

I finally got Mob Trial, I must say it's :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Sell me your Jumpman keychain.
[ ht ]​

i needa find that thats the business remix..i aint been home for like a week...
"Its the J-A-C from C-A-L"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

Hoodstarz - How We Do (E-A-Ski)
Traxamillion - Skrape
Husalah ft San Quinn - Hood
B-Legit - Like That (E-A-Ski/CMT)
G.A.G.E. ft Akon - Be Easy
J-Smit - Ring The Alarm (Traxamillion)

Mistah F.A.B- dont know the name of the song, but it samples that old school school bus beat...
traxamillion ft Mistah fab, thunderbird, turf talk-sicker than your average

"The family that I live for, only breathes the air that smells of combat, with or with out the face plate
I AM THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!"

My Yuku...ADD ME!

Quote:
just heard a song on 94.9 that i wanna know some info about. it's called something like "a man that go," and it's by a girl featuring goldie from the federation. anyone know?

its called "a man that goes" by some girl and the feds
[/b]​

Yadadamsayin tho?​
The Bay​

new knocks

mob trial and little bruce mixtape

these slapp hella hard
"What happened to the world is my biggest question what happened to the cutty furl was the biggest lesson, up the block sideways through the intersection seemed just like yesterday we was in a session."

-Jacka

oh yea and the j-diggs bay commission is crazy too looks like diggs stepped it up
"What happened to the world is my biggest question what happened to the cutty furl was the biggest lesson, up the block sideways through the intersection seemed just like yesterday we was in a session."

-Jacka

dont know how old these are but i know these groups been out for a while..i was on myspace and i decided to give these groups a listen, i remeber hearing bout them...im feelin these songs..

G0_DAV-Cheerleader
Go_DAV-All_or_Nothin_(nic_nac)
Go_DAV-Baby
Go_DAV-Bring_Me_Money_Babe
Go_DAV-Catch_22_(nic_nac)
Go_DAV-Ding_Dong
Go_DAV-@#%$_Your_@#%$_(nic_nac)
Go_DAV-I_C_Ya_(PF)
Go_DAV-I_Go_DAV_(PF)
Go_DAV-Keep_It_Lit_(nic_nac)
Go_DAV-Puff_Pass
Go_DAV-Ride_Or_Die_Chick
Go_DAV-The_One_(the_jynx)

TeamKnoc-Demp_On_Wax
TeamKnoc-I_Go_Dumb_In_The_Club
TeamKnoc-Sha_Booya

..anyone know if Go DAV and teamknoc got a mixtape out?
"The family that I live for, only breathes the air that smells of combat, with or with out the face plate
I AM THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!"

My Yuku...ADD ME!

^
Isnt there also
Hoodstarz ft. San Quinn - Go

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The Bay is the area, LA is in the Area Cali goin' hyphy everybody's scared of us

Back
Top Bottom