bay area sneaker scene

What's really good people I'm movin out to the Bay Area in a couple weeks an I wanna know the sneaker scene out there? Specifically how do they handlethe campouts at stores like Darkside Initiative an huf? And does the niketown out there do wristbands an !*!# or do they make people camp the whole time? Howearly do stores out there let people camp? An do y'all beast as hard out there as we do on the east coast?

Originally Posted by theoracle

What's really good people I'm movin out to the Bay Area in a couple weeks an I wanna know the sneaker scene out there? Specifically how do they handle the campouts at stores like Darkside Initiative an huf? And does the niketown out there do wristbands an !*!# or do they make people camp the whole time? How early do stores out there let people camp? An do y'all beast as hard out there as we do on the east coast?
haha, ill tell u my advice, but help me with the east coast scene as i did OPPOSITE what you did
laugh.gif

hella filipinos out there
if you're chill with the workers, they're chill with you.. huf likes being lazy and opening up doors half an hour to an hour late on release days. Nowristbands for niketown but im pretty sure the footaction at serramonte still does that.
Yes campout all night, but recently the "shoehead" scene has been dying down, so you'll find extras everywhere.. and as far as i kno, theres nolimit to how early u could campout, but correct me if i'm wrong... Now how does NYC work out w/ releaeses?
laugh.gif

Shoes arent hard to get out here but once they are gone, they are gone for good. Just do your research. NT now does raffles now for limited/hyped shoes right?Spots like Darkside/Huf/True usually sells out the first day because they are the only stores that have that kind of account in the bay.

It's DEEP as hell out here... If you ain't on your A game at all times you'll miss out for sure.
laugh.gif

Good lookin out ppl! I'm not to worried abt gettin what I want bc campouts don't bother me at all. So far this yr I did 3 campouts over a week each 1not to mention all the 1 night campouts I did. How many days early do y'all camp out there? An for the homie bigboi415 what part of nyc u movin to? Everyborough handles it differently I found queens to be one of the easier spots 2 get kicks.

it has died down the last 3 years. nothing like it was in '02-'05. Sub par releases and a lot of new and unknowledgeable staff at shops. Still a bignumber of sneaker heads in the Bay Area, most haven't been collecting that long, and all the veterans are just chilling and not buying as many sneakers asusual. The Bay Area is a dope spot for sneaker heads though, I'm sure you'll find heads out here are more friendly then the East coast. So chop it upwith employees and fellow sneaker heads. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Yeah I kno abt u already randz.. I heard u were a beast in the bay.. actually if I remember correctly u were the only 1 in the bay wit the right info on allthe yeezy releases.. I'll prolly end up seein u for the doernbecher release bc that'll b my first campout in the bay.. u gonna be out there?

Back
Top Bottom