BAY AREA STREET RACING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting ready to start modding my 09 Challenger SRT. Yo Maza, let me know the info on T.A.M? lol

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Haven't been to the runs in hella days!

237 in Milpitas used to be the +%%%, various streets within 5 min of each other..Junction, Lafayette, Zanker, First.

Oakland port was dope and Tracy runs were the craziest I've been to. Never raced, just liked to watch, been outta the scene for so long so I'm not aware of where the new spots are. Good luck
Man, you ain't lying. But back in the days like 7 years ago, Milpitas was the spot. Right by Inn and Out. I don't know how it is now. Isaw a couple of runs out there, my first time. Helicopters came, and then we had to bounce. I'm not a diehard race fan that know how to swap engines andall that. But I do love fast cars. My second time when I went out to Milpitas, we followed a Ferrari, 3 Supras, and a bunch of other cars to tag along. It wasfunny because I was in a 1989 190E Mercedes, and I was hanging on just enough with these cars to make it to the spot where they were gonna race.

We get to the spot, and the cat in the Ferrari asks everybody to leave, it's a private race among the Supras and the Ferarri. Everybody left and then hecame to me and asked me to leave. I told him I drove all the way from Oakland, what's 1 car watching you guys race for money gonna do? So he let us stay,and right when Ferrari man was about to race a green Supra, the damn cops came. It was an experiece though, that I can clearly remember 7 years later. It'snot only about the cars. You meet people, especially if you're into racing. These racers all know each other. It's like parking lot pimpin. There be agang of females out there. I know 7 st. in Oakland got grimey. There were dudes trying to come up out there waiting for a car, and just strip him. If you neverbeen, I think you should go, just to check it out.

The only things I hear about these days is Concord runs and Castro Valley/Dublin races, I guess everyone is hesitant to race inner Bay Area nowadays. Damn I miss going to Oakland and Berkeley to catch races.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Haven't been to the runs in hella days!

237 in Milpitas used to be the +%%%, various streets within 5 min of each other..Junction, Lafayette, Zanker, First.

Oakland port was dope and Tracy runs were the craziest I've been to. Never raced, just liked to watch, been outta the scene for so long so I'm not aware of where the new spots are. Good luck
Man, you ain't lying. But back in the days like 7 years ago, Milpitas was the spot. Right by Inn and Out. I don't know how it is now. I saw a couple of runs out there, my first time. Helicopters came, and then we had to bounce. I'm not a diehard race fan that know how to swap engines and all that. But I do love fast cars. My second time when I went out to Milpitas, we followed a Ferrari, 3 Supras, and a bunch of other cars to tag along. It was funny because I was in a 1989 190E Mercedes, and I was hanging on just enough with these cars to make it to the spot where they were gonna race.

We get to the spot, and the cat in the Ferrari asks everybody to leave, it's a private race among the Supras and the Ferarri. Everybody left and then he came to me and asked me to leave. I told him I drove all the way from Oakland, what's 1 car watching you guys race for money gonna do? So he let us stay, and right when Ferrari man was about to race a green Supra, the damn cops came. It was an experiece though, that I can clearly remember 7 years later. It's not only about the cars. You meet people, especially if you're into racing. These racers all know each other. It's like parking lot pimpin. There be a gang of females out there. I know 7 st. in Oakland got grimey. There were dudes trying to come up out there waiting for a car, and just strip him. If you never been, I think you should go, just to check it out.
Sounds like a thrill.

btw, the ferrari dude is probably thinking you snitched on them
laugh.gif

are any of you guys interested in meeting up and hittin the racetrack? i wanna bring my car to sac for a test and tune. u can get hella runs in. if anyone isinterested lets make it happen

Jae... are you talking about Tony with the silver 04 STi?
nah, talkin about my dude henry. he had a heavily modded black 02/03 wrx at the time.

i revved on a flat black GTR tonight on 19th avenue for %!+% s and giggles
laugh.gif
....that car is incredible
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

are any of you guys interested in meeting up and hittin the racetrack? i wanna bring my car to sac for a test and tune. u can get hella runs in. if anyone is interested lets make it happen

I'm interested...

has anyone ever been to the bracket drags at sears? is it like a test and tune? id rather go there cause sac is kinda far and the test and tune at sac is onfridays and not sat anymore

People still doing runs, eh? Before Milpitas, the meetup spot in the mid to late 90's was Berryessa Denny's and Taco Bell in San Jose. Thosewere the days.

from what i understand, sears gets PACKED. I've only gone to sac and its hit or miss. Some days you could only get 3 runs in, and on good days you can geta grip. In my old mustang, i ran 14 times in Sac Raceway.

well im down to take a day off work on fri cause i got a new torque converter and im hoping to break 11's wit it. wzup nando u gonna take that challengerdown or what?

Back
Top Bottom